PO: RX Bandits "Progress" - Up 11/12

Nah I don't care about that, I was just stating what I saw cause 2 out of the 3 did and it was weird. I'm more upset that there were some dings that could have been avoided because the packaging it came in was all half asked and not secure enough. I payed like 6 bucks for shipping on the webstore but the sticker shows it cost 2.77 to ship so I felt that I got robbed on packaging just to pocket some money. I'm sure people would feel the same if they saw my package and everything.

Nah I don't care about that, I was just stating what I saw cause 2 out of the 3 did and it was weird. I'm more upset that there were some dings that could have been avoided because the packaging it came in was all half asked and not secure enough. I payed like 6 bucks for shipping on the webstore but the sticker shows it cost 2.77 to ship so I felt that I got robbed on packaging just to pocket some money. I'm sure people would feel the same if they saw my package and everything.

half asked?? where did you learn english? a bulgarian alleyway? and when you pay shipping you arent paying just the actual cost of shipping ass. youre paying for shipping materials as well. plus i highly doubt six 180 gram records cost under $3 to ship when i have sent one non 180 gram record for more than $3. post some pics of your terrible dings and the post mark then maybe some people might have some sympathy for your whiny ass.

[image]

i apologize for the dings(if they are really that bad) but you had to understand that I had 200+ orders to pack up basically myself(plus one intern who did me a favor). And as far as the shipping cost, I did spend alot of money on mailers, bubble wrap, tape etc.. not to mention 14+ hours of my time over the course of two days. Overall I am still a decent amount in the red on this pressing overall due to rxb putting up that statement leading to a good amount of hardcore fans boycotting the release so i definitely did not pocket your money and am laughing all the way to the bank by any means. Again I apologize for any packaging issues but media mail tends to be pretty rough handling during x-mas from personal experience ordering from other companies when mail volume is so high. I just wanted to get them out by x-mas because i got literally at least 2 emails a day for the past month asking when they were shipping asking if they would be here by x-mas so I busted my ass in order to get them all out in time

i apologize for the dings(if they are really that bad) but you had to understand that I had 200+ orders to pack up basically myself(plus one intern who did me a favor). And as far as the shipping cost, I did spend alot of money on mailers, bubble wrap, tape etc.. not to mention 14+ hours of my time over the course of two days. Overall I am still a decent amount in the red on this pressing overall due to rxb putting up that statement leading to a good amount of hardcore fans boycotting the release so i definitely did not pocket your money and am laughing all the way to the bank by any means. Again I apologize for any packaging issues but media mail tends to be pretty rough handling during x-mas from personal experience ordering from other companies when mail volume is so high. I just wanted to get them out by x-mas because i got literally at least 2 emails a day for the past month asking when they were shipping asking if they would be here by x-mas so I busted my ass in order to get them all out in time

[image]

IT MUST BE HARD RUNNING A LABEL. SHUT UP.

24 test presses. jeez. i remember when these things use to be made in quantities of like 5, 10 tops and they rarely made it out to the public. now it seems like labels order a shitload of them just so they can sell them for 40-50 bucks a pop.

Enjoy The Ride had 43 Juliana Theory tests.

24 test presses. jeez. i remember when these things use to be made in quantities of like 5, 10 tops and they rarely made it out to the public. now it seems like labels order a shitload of them just so they can sell them for 40-50 bucks a pop.

It was supposed to be 24 but the plant screwed up and made the additional order on black instead of blank picture discs like they were supposed to be. All of our releases wil have 24 test presses made with 8 of them for sale to the public and rest given away to the bands and people who worked on the project(label employees,interns,art director etc..)

• 6 months later...

In Honor of the RX Bandits Farewell tour, Enjoy The Ride Records will have a sale on the band's breakthrough album "progress" until the end of the tour in August. The 3 pack was lowered to just under $50. Also If you join our facebook group at www.facebook.com/enjoytheriderecords there is an additional 10% off promo code in the "Store Section"

It was supposed to be 24 but the plant screwed up and made the additional order on black instead of blank picture discs like they were supposed to be. All of our releases wil have 24 test presses made with 8 of them for sale to the public and rest given away to the bands and people who worked on the project(label employees,interns,art director etc..)[/quote]

Wow, your a big time major record company now! Label employees, art directors, interns etc.

• 4 months later...