PO: RX Bandits "Progress" - Up 11/12

Hey, just came to say thanks Enjoy the Ride for releasing it and i can't wait to finally be able to listen to Analog Boy the way it was intended.

no worries, your support is much appreciated sir. The test's sounded great but I cant wait to hear the final product personally as well

Hey, just came to say thanks Enjoy the Ride for releasing it and i can't wait to finally be able to listen to Analog Boy the way it was intended.

no worries, your support is much appreciated sir. The test's sounded great but I cant wait to hear the final product personally as well

Great is an understatement - the test sounded incredible - some of the best quality sounding vinyl I've heard

Great is an understatement - the test sounded incredible - some of the best quality sounding vinyl I've heard

so when do these go up for sale?

pre order has been up for 2 weeks, the will ship out sometime next week hopefully they can be found here http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/

Hey Guys,

They were 759 lbs of records over 18 boxes so they had to be shipped via freight. We set up a delivery date for next monday and I have 3 interns coming in to help pack them up on tuesday. I am hoping to get all the order boxed and out in a day or two with having a bunch of people helping me out. I am shipping them all media so they should be there by xmas but the mail is crazy this time of year. Orders will be shipped in order of when they were places to be fair so if anyone was waiting on these to arrive, id would place your order now. We only have about 10 left on white as of now. For whatever reason not many people bought black alone, either white or the 3 pack so we may sell some of those to vc down the line unless we can sell them all through our store via retail price. Once they arrive I will take detailed pics of the packaging and record for everyone. Me and Patrick are also going to be screen printing some gatefold test press sleeves limited to 24 in a few weeks and putting 10 of them up in our store for sale. Thanks to everyone for the support in this whole ordeal, the next pressing of the starting line ep's are going to be much smoother as the band already responded to me about it and are going to be getting involved and helping promote. Have a great holiday everyone, if anyone has any questions or is interested in reserving or setting up a trade for the rxb test presses email me at [email protected]

All orders placed prior to this week are packed up and going to the post office in the morning. first half were already shipped this morning. Spent 14 hours in the past two days with 3 interns making sure all these are sent out for x-mas. Enjoy everyone, they came out fantastic

All orders placed prior to this week are packed up and going to the post office in the morning. first half were already shipped this morning. Spent 14 hours in the past two days with 3 interns making sure all these are sent out for x-mas. Enjoy everyone, they came out fantastic

thanks for the hard work to get these out to us quickly. can't wait to hear it.