PO: RX Bandits "Progress" - Up 11/12

because it worked so well with the juliana theory record. ::)

I'm guessing it didn't work well with the Juliana Theory record?

Dont know what that guy is talking about, juliana theory 3 pack sold way better than the single colors and this album has way more of a fanbase than music from another room

Can't say I'm not interested (not only as a fan but as someone who likes to see how records sell). I have no doubt that RX Bandits can move 500 units but that is a steep price tag.

We'll see.

is it? They are 180 gram double vinyl in a gatefold sleeve and they will come out to $25 including shipping..we thought that was a fair price, drive thru wasn't cheap to get the licensing from to say the least and people have been asking for this to be made for years

"Enjoy The Ride Records has announced that they will be re-issuing 6 albums from the Drive Thru Records catalog on vinyl for the very first time. The first release will be Rx Bandits' Progress , Pre-Order’s will be going up this Friday (Nov 12th) at 2pm EST(They expect to ship Mid December). The pressing will be limited to 500 total copies split over 3 colors. They will all be pressed on 180 gram vinyl in a gatefold sleeve and at 45rpm speed for optimal sound quality. They will be available on 200 white, 200 black and 100 on White/Black radioactive split vinyl. The next two releases will be announced once the pre order goes live on Friday."

C'MON EARLY NOVEMBER

Can't say I'm not interested (not only as a fan but as someone who likes to see how records sell). I have no doubt that RX Bandits can move 500 units but that is a steep price tag.

We'll see.

is it? They are 180 gram double vinyl in a gatefold sleeve and they will come out to $25 including shipping..we thought that was a fair price, drive thru wasn't cheap to get the licensing from to say the least and people have been asking for this to be made for years

I wasn't implying folks were getting ripped off (sorry if it came out that way) just that it's a high price. Double vinyl with licensing costs or not it's still $25 for an album that's nearly 10 years old. I'm sure it's expensive to make but it may just be more than a casual fan (like myself) would be willing to put down.

"Enjoy The Ride Records has announced that they will be re-issuing 6 albums from the Drive Thru Records catalog on vinyl for the very first time. The first release will be Rx Bandits' Progress , Pre-Order’s will be going up this Friday (Nov 12th) at 2pm EST(They expect to ship Mid December). The pressing will be limited to 500 total copies split over 3 colors. They will all be pressed on 180 gram vinyl in a gatefold sleeve and at 45rpm speed for optimal sound quality. They will be available on 200 white, 200 black and 100 on White/Black radioactive split vinyl. The next two releases will be announced once the pre order goes live on Friday."

C'MON EARLY NOVEMBER

dude, a 3xLP The Mother The Mechanic The Path would be the motherload. i would easily pay like 40 bucks for that if it got the packaging and everything it deserved.

C'MON EARLY NOVEMBER

dude, a 3xLP The Mother The Mechanic The Path would be the motherload. i would easily pay like 40 bucks for that if it got the packaging and everything it deserved.

I would not hesitate for a second to purchase every variant of any and all TEN related release.

lol at the whining over the price in this thread...don't buy it if it's too expensive. It's a decent price considering the quality of the pressing and the fact that it's a double lp.

Ive learned that no matter what you do on this board people will complain.

yeah really, if its too much or you think its not worth it, don't buy it. Or set aside 5 bucks a week and save up. 25 ppd seems more then reasonable for anything. ps3 games are 60, dvds are 20, cds are 15, hell i paid 150 dollars for a dinner last nite. dude has to pay the piper and is doing something rad for fans of a band. I dont even like the band that much but will buy to support the cause.