Valentines Day

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The lady and I are celebrating V-Day about a week or so late, as I'm heading out to Chicago later that month to take her to see the Foo Fighters and Against Me!. But in the meantime, I'm making her the sappiest mix CD ever and am going to mail it to her in a big box full of chocolates.

Guest baseball

Barely even thought about it yet, we've got a 2 year anniversary tomorrow.

Kept it simple for the Anniversary this year. Said I could either surprise her with something or I would take her shopping for $200 worth of any merchandise she wants. She took the $200 shopping spree.

Have no idea. She asked for some converse chuck taylors. I usually try to cook some good dinner that night because going out to dinner on V-day is fucking annoying and everything is packed. last year we postponed it until the weekend so there would be less people out. I hate wasting money on flowers, and i think she is over flowers as well so that helps me out.

Some post some good ideas so i can steal them... C'mon help a lazy brother out.

i'm gonna probably get my lady an ipod, but i dont know if she'd like the like the ipod nano (she loooooves the color green) or an 80gb one. the difference is $50, which isnt bad, im just trying to figure out how to ask her which one she would like without leading on to the fact that i'm buying her one, which i'm really bad at.

and as much as i would laugh my ass off and probably get "if we break up i want this back" engraved on the back, i dont think she would find it too funny.

i'm gonna probably get my lady an ipod, but i dont know if she'd like the like the ipod nano (she loooooves the color green) or an 80gb one. the difference is $50, which isnt bad, im just trying to figure out how to ask her which one she would like without leading on to the fact that i'm buying her one, which i'm really bad at.

and as much as i would laugh my ass off and probably get "if we break up i want this back" engraved on the back, i dont think she would find it too funny.

Yeah if you do get an Ipod, you should go the extra mile and upload some cheesy love song mix, or at least add alot of her favorite tunes. I did that for xmas 2 years ago and it went over pretty well.

Yeah if you do get an Ipod, you should go the extra mile and upload some cheesy love song mix, or at least add alot of her favorite tunes. I did that for xmas 2 years ago and it went over pretty well.

i was planning to do that