post your band!

Guest errolwest

Guest errolwest

I know there has been threads like this before, but that was a while ago, and search function sucks, and theres a lot of newcomers, who are probably in some great bands.

GO!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest errolwest

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':madcx6i6]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':madcx6i6]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Guest markovianprocess

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':x6eaba2f]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':x6eaba2f]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

there is a lot of talent/radness in this thread. *collective round of applause*

errol- MOAR VIDS PLZ. next show get someone to do hq audio so we can hear you live!! your myspace shiz owns.

niku- if i didn't know what i was listening to i might have thought a couple of those were the Faint. and i really. really. love the faint. will listen to more.

mike- besides the levels being off i think you're just an elitist ;) this sucks/is good! fuck your ears.

markovianprocess- please come do that on a corner in my city!! awesome.

bug parade- are you guys still a band? i dig your shit!! i thought you said something somewhere about paper monsters being now defunct?

yeah, kittenmittons we are breaking the fuck up and it sucks. One dude quit and everyone else decides they don't wanna be in it anymore :/

Last show is in Knoxville, TN on December 11th. Road trip ya'll? lol. You can be one of 8 people at the show.

Sorry I only attend bathroom shows with 5 people or less. Including the band. ;)

This is what I'm doing now. All sounds in this video are produced entirely by a single Nintendo Game Boy.

Sycamore Drive - Hare Versus Tortoise (Live at the Grassmarket in Edinburgh)

My friend does this. He has a chain of 3 different gameboys he built. It's pretty good and that type of music is kind of big around here. I went to a show a while back with a guy from Texas coming in with an old NES that he had modded to play all his songs and he had a little tv and stuff hooked up too. He did vocals as well though.

@marcovainprocess for live show our drummer has a live set and has pads set up on his drum kit as well, and then we run it into a "brain" where we have the sounds programmed for each pad for each song. the ambient noises, as well as the bass, we run through a computer (abelton live). i play guitar and trumpet and synth and help sing, and then my 2 singers/screamers do that and one plays keyboards on a couple of the songs. we have a lot of fun with it. one time we had a show where we made videos for each song (from like the ninja turtles movie, daft punks electroma etc etc), set up a projector at the back of the venue, dressed in all white, had a big white sheet as our backdrop, and covered my amp in a white sheet, set the drums up off to the side of the stage, and projected the video on ourselves, like a moving screen. it was pretty incredible.

@kittenmittons thank you! the faint is def a big influence for us. we put out a record through lujo records that i could send you if youd like?

Guest errolwest
Errol, digging your band.

Hey, thanks!

im diggin yours too! its a bummer youre breaking up, we plan on touring through the states this summer, it would have been rad to play a show together or something!