Alkaline Trio This Addiction 7" Giveaway

tokimedo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i fucking hate niku...

im so sorry that im not sorry that you feel this way. not sure what i did to you, but i guess its just me existing here, right? just trying to have some fun and give away some shit, if you dont want to be involved, then dont.

@scottyf and kwyjibo you guys and anybody else that dislikes twitter, just make an account and follow me and do it from that, and then never use it again if you want. its just so i can keep track of things easily.

as of right now, theres only like 4 people entered for the first drawing, and like i said, im doing this through a randomizer so its as fair as it gets. thats another reason to have them all easily accessible through twitter.

good luck to those that have entered!

so youre judging me off of tweets from the last two days? i had a rough weekend, last night in which i had a severe panic attack, and please dont take this wrong, im looking for sympathy. its not like my feed is always like that, if you read more than 5 tweets youd see that.

i try and have a little fun and almost all of you are being douchebags. if you dont want to be involved, DONT. im not making your life any more difficult by giving away 2 7" records.