Alkaline Trio This Addiction 7" Giveaway

tokimedo

After looking at the blog...

hey guy, its my blog, its not meant to be there for YOU to like it. its not like im asking you to follow my blog, dick.

Man, I understand what you are trying to do but you are going about this all wrong. You write a blog, that's cool. You ask people to follow your blog on twitter and have a chance to win stuff, I'm still with you. People give you a little bit of a hard time and you get super defensive, tell them to fuck off and then make it seem like you write this blog for your own personal reasons and you could care less if they read it or not, which we all know isn't the case because people don't write anything online they want to keep to themselves.

It's the internet. Grow tougher skin. Not everyone is going to think you are cute as you think you are. I personally have no problem with you but how many tumblr pages does one guy need? a 99 cent Alkaline Trio record isn't going to get me follow your multiple pages. A few dudes on a message board say they dont care for you and you start crying about it. Get real dude.

I like where this thread is going though. Has HOF potential.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i called and asked what they had on clearance and the guy was like uhh hold on..so he put down the phone and went to the vinyl section and i could HEAR him talking shit "is this guy serious?! its like hes asking me to tell him every single band shirt weve got, what an ass"

he got back to the phone and i was like....dude, im not asking much, like for you to tell me every band shirt or something, im coming from a long way away and im not gonna come just for a couple twilight soundtracks. and hes like "you can always look online on the website see if theres any on there"

i just hung up on him, drove an hour and 15 minutes, got some records, and then 5 minutes before they closed RIPPED through the clearance shirts and made a fucking mess. that will teach him to talk shit!

^all you really need to know about this guy.

hey guy, its my blog, its not meant to be there for YOU to like it. its not like im asking you to follow my blog, dick.

Man, I understand what you are trying to do but you are going about this all wrong. You write a blog, that's cool. You ask people to follow your blog on twitter and have a chance to win stuff, I'm still with you. People give you a little bit of a hard time and you get super defensive, tell them to fuck off and then make it seem like you write this blog for your own personal reasons and you could care less if they read it or not, which we all know isn't the case because people don't write anything online they want to keep to themselves.

It's the internet. Grow tougher skin. Not everyone is going to think you are cute as you think you are. I personally have no problem with you but how many tumblr pages does one guy need? a 99 cent Alkaline Trio record isn't going to get me follow your multiple pages. A few dudes on a message board say they dont care for you and you start crying about it. Get real dude.

I like where this thread is going though. Has HOF potential.

a) i dont write on my blog, its a picture blog. i wasnt even asking people to follow my tumblr, thats just where the info for the contest is.

B) i work for vans, and love vans, thus the vans blog ive been running over a while now.

c) im not getting upset by all the people that want to hate me for no real reason here, nor am i crying. just find it annoying. if someone came into your room and shat on your floor, wouldnt you find it a big annoying as well?

im not gonna lose sleep over a bunch of dudes on a vinyl board not liking me, its fine. next time i try and do something fun, i just wont post about it. simple as that.

shit, you can follow me on twitter till i give them away and then unfollow me, i dont give a fuck. its just a way for myself to keep track.

How can someone tell you they love you so much and in an instant just tell you they don’t want you in their life anymore? Is it really that easy for people? delete you off facebook and just not return any emails? I just don’t understand….

I’ve never felt more alone then right now.

How can someone tell you they love you so much and in an instant just tell you they don’t want you in their life anymore? Is it really that easy for people? delete you off facebook and just not return any emails? I just don’t understand….

I’ve never felt more alone then right now.

Looks like writing.

i called and asked what they had on clearance and the guy was like uhh hold on..so he put down the phone and went to the vinyl section and i could HEAR him talking shit "is this guy serious?! its like hes asking me to tell him every single band shirt weve got, what an ass"

he got back to the phone and i was like....dude, im not asking much, like for you to tell me every band shirt or something, im coming from a long way away and im not gonna come just for a couple twilight soundtracks. and hes like "you can always look online on the website see if theres any on there"

i just hung up on him, drove an hour and 15 minutes, got some records, and then 5 minutes before they closed RIPPED through the clearance shirts and made a fucking mess. that will teach him to talk shit!

I can't tell if this is a serious story or just some A+ trolling.

[image]

I can't tell if this is a serious story or just some A+ trolling.

[image]

So did you or did you not do this?

Also,

haha thanks dude! ive got another "secret" tumblr (http://nikuzbudz.tumblr.com)

im diggin hood phood though. def gonna be my tumblr tuesday recommendation

Three tumblrs.

if someone came into your house and took a shit on your floor, you wouldnt call them out on it?

not if i really didn't care about it. again, if you really didn't care about it, you wouldn't have responded to anybody talking shit about you.

youre right, im done replying.

talk as much shit as you want guys, and enter if you want. next and last thing ill post in here are the randomizer screencaps for the winners for those who entered through VC.

cheers.