eBay question (non payer content)

How long should I wait for someone to pay before I file a claim?

I'm currently still waiting for three people to pay me. Tomorrow will be three weeks since the end of the auction. I've sent two invoices (one right when the auction ended and another after a week) and a message reminding them that they haven't paid yet (at two weeks) and haven't heard anything back. It would be one thing if the let me know that something had come up or whatever, but I have heard NOTHING from the people. It totals to about $130, so I would definitely rather get paid than have to re-list the stuff, and I also don't want to seem like a dick and stuff.

Has anyone here dealt with this or have any advice?

After 4 days, i will open a claim, if there's a phone number listed, i call it and text it until i get through. i go psycho. it may be too late, but for future reference you have to be more aggressive. i have a 900 feedback score and have seen it all.

Wow, I hope you're not serious. I would never order from you.

i sell clothes, not records. when you deal with so many mutants (selling 2-300 items a month), you have to do all you can to get that payment. when something sells for $15+, i splurge for tracking so they can't fuck me. my international shipping is such a rip off that the one or two charge backs a month are covered.

I'm stuck on the other side. I bought an item, it never showed, I opened a case and won, but ebay still hasn't sent me a refund. I've talked to them 3 times now through customer support. Still nothing. They're really pissing me off.

I don't know what is up with them, I filed a claim for 5 items I won 4 of them, but the 5th is still pending. It has been over a month. I talked to customer support and they said the case would be closed that day. that was a week ago.

i have had really bad luck lately with non payers. the last 7 items i sold 4 were non payers and most had good feedback.

Also i got fucked from my last auction because one of the records i threw in for free was scratched he left me negative feedback. in the description i had 1 lp listed out of a lot of 6 LPs that said it was in rough shape with scratches and consider it a free bee and i guess the cock sucker could read and left me negative feedback anyways.

I fucking hate ebay nowadays. bunch of scammers.

Dude! If after 7 days you didn't get a payment or even a response from the buyer, file a claim because that person is not interested in paying you and if they wanted the item, they would pay quickly. Normally, people pay within 24H as they win the item. The "second chance offer" is also pretty good in my opinion as 1 out of 2 of these transactions come out positive.

I sell about 10 items a week and I've had my share of experience. eBay is becoming more and more shitty with time and it has more scammers than ever. Too bad limitedpressing.com is not as popular because I would sell all my records there...

i have had really bad luck lately with non payers. the last 7 items i sold 4 were non payers and most had good feedback.

Also i got fucked from my last auction because one of the records i threw in for free was scratched he left me negative feedback. in the description i had 1 lp listed out of a lot of 6 LPs that said it was in rough shape with scratches and consider it a free bee and i guess the cock sucker could read and left me negative feedback anyways.

That is super shitty. The only negative feedback I've ever gotten also came from someone who couldn't read... or apparently even look at pictures.

That is super shitty. The only negative feedback I've ever gotten also came from someone who couldn't read... or apparently even look at pictures.

yeah i have spent like 2 hours today talking to people on their web chat help lines, filling out some forms, and emailing the buyer. After all that they told me i need to Call the trust department tomorrow and they can help me.