black bitches gettin crazy

tokimedo

Even better, a CFilA fight on Sunday!

Edit: Actually, Sunday won't work because then no one can get a spicy chicken sammich to the side of the head.

i always want chick fil a on sundays or at like 2 am. i think that is a nationwide affliction, actually.

damn you and your deliciously battered chicken, toasted bun, and those two crucial pickles!!!

carrot salad wrestling, you guys. imagine it.

Even better, a CFilA fight on Sunday!

Edit: Actually, Sunday won't work because then no one can get a spicy chicken sammich to the side of the head.

i always want chick fil a on sundays or at like 2 am. i think that is a nationwide affliction, actually.

damn you and your deliciously battered chicken, toasted bun, and those two crucial pickles!!!

carrot salad wrestling, you guys. imagine it.

+1

ohhhh chick fil a would be hilarious. the managers would be throwing holy water on the whole crowd.

I think you've all forgotten that ItsAJakie and those Paramedic bitches get crazy every night at Chick-fil-A

...in the mall food court.

how in the hell did that start anyway... oh yeah, the whole mall thing.

[image]

Guest errolwest

I think you've all forgotten that ItsAJakie and those Paramedic bitches get crazy every night at Chick-fil-A

...in the mall food court.

how in the hell did that start anyway... oh yeah, the whole mall thing.

[image]

hahahaha this will never not be hilarious.

My girlfriend is black, so when I read this, I was quick to notice that it wasn't just "bitches gettin crazy" but 'black' was the precursor. As if no other race gets crazy.

its not like i was making some stereotype, i titled it that cause thats exactly what it is. if it were white girls fighting, i would have titled it.....you guessed it..white bitches gettin crazy

Actually you titled it that because you're a racist... or just ignorant.

Black women or black ladies or just simply fight at denny's would have sufficed.