black bitches gettin crazy

tokimedo

do any black people post on vc anymore? or have the neo nazis chased them all away?

this is a legitimate question. i didn't even watch the video.

im half black if that's close enough.

counts!

congratulations on being one of our token minorities! (sort of)

sometimes i feel like a minority when i post on here.

i feel like ive prooooobably been flagged at work for posting in a thread with this title, lol.

My girlfriend is black, so when I read this, I was quick to notice that it wasn't just "bitches gettin crazy" but 'black' was the precursor. As if no other race gets crazy.

its not like i was making some stereotype, i titled it that cause thats exactly what it is. if it were white girls fighting, i would have titled it.....you guessed it..white bitches gettin crazy

of course at Denny's. of course. i don't know what it is about a Grand Slam that makes everyone rage.

I think we called it at FFFF when we said the next internet fight video would be at a Denny's, now low and behold...

sometimes I feel like the only person on the internet that doesn't get a thrill from seeing people act stupid and treat each other like shit.

I get a thrill out of it that is quickly taken away when I realize that this is way too commonplace nowadays, stripping me of what little "faith" I have in humanity...fuck it, the lulz make it worth it.

of course at Denny's. of course. i don't know what it is about a Grand Slam that makes everyone rage.

I think we called it at FFFF when we said the next internet fight video would be at a Denny's, now low and behold...

aw shit did we really say denny's?! hot damn we're wasting our opportunity here guise!!!1 I really wanted to see some booster seats/high chairs get thrown, but I guess they left all their children at home alone or in the care of a local CPS worker.

aw shit did we really say denny's?! hot damn we're wasting our opportunity here guise!!!1 I really wanted to see some booster seats/high chairs get thrown, but I guess they left all their children at home alone or in the care of a local CPS worker.

Yeppers! I remember saying some sort of grand slam joke...dreams really do come true!

Now if only there was an internet fight at a Chick Fil-A... #wishfulthinking