Asian Man 15 Years Anniversary

It's for the live show today in San Francisco. I think it's just Mike and a few members of Monkey playing.

As for the anniversary thing, it should be awesome!

i've seen so many ads for this on the bart and don't understand what it is

I guess it's an hour-long live adaptation of the show.... if that's the right way to say it? IDK.

Also, same thing occurred to me that this is happening the week after I graduate. (That was such a bad sentence.) James H. I am looking at you. And michael, we've never hung out.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've seen so many ads for this on the bart and don't understand what it is

I guess it's an hour-long live adaptation of the show.... if that's the right way to say it? IDK.

Also, same thing occurred to me that this is happening the week after I graduate. (That was such a bad sentence.) James H. I am looking at you. And michael, we've never hung out.

i'm in. i've got a free flight on southwest airlines. anyone wanna put me up? and this is a couple days after my classes end, so it'll be perfect timing.

i'd fly out the day after classes end, so probably june 15th and fly back on june 20th. it will be nice to be in SF.

i'm in. i've got a free flight on southwest airlines. anyone wanna put me up? and this is a couple days after my classes end, so it'll be perfect timing.

i'd fly out the day after classes end, so probably june 15th and fly back on june 20th. it will be nice to be in SF.

I will be out of my place in SC (which is pretty far anyway) by then, and idk how my mom would feel about having interwebs strangers (to her) stay at our place. otherwise you know i'd help you out. timing just isn't right. :(

you should be able to stay with me for the weekend at least! it depends what my work stuff is like and june is so far away.

cool! we can talk about it more...i didn't add that it would be me plus one or two other people. worst comes to worst i have a great hookup for hotel rooms in SF, like $50 a night for a room at a nice hotel. might be worth it if you, gabe, me and a couple of my friends pitched in.

the queers, the apers, shinobu, the hot toddies, the wild, and monkey also confirmed this past weekend.

Is there a list somewhere, where one can see what bands have been added and such?

right now, there isn't one, but I suppose I could make a tumblr post about it, and i will email mike about getting a page set up.