Asian Man 15 Years Anniversary

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone else already looking through their record collection thinking about what they should sell so they can go to this...

Absolutely. I'm already on the waiting list for tickets but I'm worried about what the prices are gonna be (I'll need to be buying two, one for me and one for the lady). Luckily, I have a free roundtrip on Southwest, so I will be cashing that sucker in to get out there for this!

Anyone else already looking through their record collection thinking about what they should sell so they can go to this...

Absolutely. I'm already on the waiting list for tickets but I'm worried about what the prices are gonna be (I'll need to be buying two, one for me and one for the lady). Luckily, I have a free roundtrip on Southwest, so I will be cashing that sucker in to get out there for this!

Did it say anywhere how many tickets each person can purchase? I've got a crew of six that want's to fly out for this.

Did it say anywhere how many tickets each person can purchase? I've got a crew of six that want's to fly out for this.

I think you were supposed to tell Mike in your initial email.

i'm not sure if mike said that people will be able to buy UP TO four tickets per show, but i could very well be wrong. it could be four tickets in general, assuming you'll only be going to one show that night (if that makes sense). though i don't see why we wouldn't honor the number of people you listed in the email, so i'm probably wrong.

even so, if you'd like to see the band at thee parkside and then want to watch another band at bottom of the hill, you'd have to buy tickets to both shows. based on shows i've been to before at these places, for both venues i'd put it at around roughly $25-30 a night? that's just my guess though. details are still cloudy as far as i'm concerned, i'll try to get a better idea for you guys.

and i was able to see the tentative line ups for the shows. get stoked