Name Taken - Hold On petition UP NOW!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I have no idea how to get in contact with anyone affiliated with Fiddler.

Would be cool if ETR was able to do this one.

I have actually spoken to amy(the labels former owner) in the past few months about this . I asked her about this release specifically alone with the bled- pass the flask and recover ep. She said unless there is a "hefty advance for me and the band" then we have no interest and most likely I wil do it myself in the future. SO there is your answer, its a shame because i love all three of those albums and the recover ep was fit on a 7". That album is my fvaorite short ep, 4 songs and 15 minutes of pure balls to the wall rock music.

C'mon Ross, just pony up and hand over that "hefty advance"!

Thats a bummer. I dont see Fiddler coming out of nowhere and somehow releasing any of those albums on vinyl at any point.

i completely agree with you. Me and amy have a bunch of mutual friends also so maybe I can ask for a favor and try to convince her. How many realistically could I press of this and recover though? 500 total?

Correct me if im wrong but neither of these bands have anything press on vinyl as of now, right?

Yea I have no idea how to get in contact with anyone affiliated with Fiddler.

Would be cool if ETR was able to do this one.

I have actually spoken to amy(the labels former owner) in the past few months about this . I asked her about this release specifically alone with the bled- pass the flask and recover ep. She said unless there is a "hefty advance for me and the band" then we have no interest and most likely I wil do it myself in the future. SO there is your answer, its a shame because i love all three of those albums and the recover ep was fit on a 7". That album is my fvaorite short ep, 4 songs and 15 minutes of pure balls to the wall rock music.

I forgot that Recover EP was on Fiddler. You're right, that was by far the best thing they ever did. I back the fuck out of the Bled album too. Show her this thread and tell her to turn that "most likely" into a "definitely" and "in the future" to "right now". I needs 'em.

C'mon Ross, just pony up and hand over that "hefty advance"!

Thats a bummer. I dont see Fiddler coming out of nowhere and somehow releasing any of those albums on vinyl at any point.

i completely agree with you. Me and amy have a bunch of mutual friends also so maybe I can ask for a favor and try to convince her. How many realistically could I press of this and recover though? 500 total?

Correct me if im wrong but neither of these bands have anything press on vinyl as of now, right?

I would think you could get rid of 500 of each pretty easily. Maybe 1000....I dunno though.

Im not too familiar with what Recover has but Im pretty sure no Name Taken vinyl exists at all.

Hopefully she ends up going for it and lets you do it. Its all profit for them, they dont even have to do anything except say yes and collect a check.