else

document.write('+':fru5yvjr]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I had a couple of Mighty Max toys. Those were awesome.

I also loved TMNT! I remember getting the Technodrome playset for Christmas one year. I don't think I've ever been that excited about a present since!

yeah, well i got this one year for xmas.. my dad hated it as it was cumbersome.

[image]

i seriously wish my mom hadn't sold all my gi joes. i had like 60 of them and the vehicles. she sold them after i moved out. i went back to get them and they were gone. :(

dude, it was awesome having that thing, but it took up half of my room. i don't blame her (my mom) for getting rid of it. we boxed it away after the 1st year because it took up alot of space, but when i wanted to play g.i. joe with my friends she'd let me put it on the dining room table. so that was kinda cool.

and it cost more than a atari. i didnt get anything else that christmas, and my dad had that grimacing face anytime i played with it. you know that face, like when randy's eating his food off the plate like a pig in "christmas story". yeah, that face.

I was thinking of that Family Guy clip when I posted the picture...

+1 for being on the same wavelength

i've been using that voodoo doll mike and i made out of your hair from ffff.

I was wondering why I walked around in circles for 10 minutes before falling down some stairs...fuckers.

[image]

my brother loved those damn things... didn't they have a ring for those things too?

they sure did. I never got it though; sometimes I'd get one of these blister packs, and sometimes my mom would buy me the little garbage can of them. I ended up with tons of them because you could get like 6 for a buck fifty or something. I only ever got a big box of them once, for xmas. Someone on the board sent me a bunch recently, too.

and i'll admit it. i'd probably still buy them, if they still made them. I collected all the ones I could still find, took them to my friends' house, dumped them on the floor, and spent about an hour laughing my ass off with them, making up names and shit for them like a total dork.