HUGE VLING Site Update! Cufflinks! Bracelets! Etc.

[image]

Hey! I just updated my site, and there's a ton of new items including:

- VLING Mystery Special! - 4 VLING items of our choosing for $24.99!

- Actual Size VLING 45 Adapter, wear it around your neck and never be without an adapter during a large hole 7" listening emergency!

- Stud Earrings!

- Magnets!

- Pins!

- Cufflinks!

- Bookmarks!

- Hair Pins!

- Rings!

- Bracelets

- Coasters

+ LOTS of new necklaces and earrings too!

There's a Black Friday coupon up there now, but if you order and use the new Vinyl Collective code (which is VINYLCOLLECTIVE) that way I'll know it's a VC'er order and I'll likely be throwing in extras :)

ALSO, if anyone wants custom work done for holiday gifts, let me know asap and I'll make sure you get it in time.

Cheers!

- James

Guest scottyf

got a skull ring for my girly because she saw it and said it looked awesome haha. wish I had the money for a jack 'stache :[ I love the stuff I've got from here before, excited to see how the rings are!

Will it for sure ship in time for christmas? I definitely see some gifts there. The coasters look great.

I ship from Canada, but as long as you order before the 12th or so of December you'll be okay for sure.

Shipping to Canada is 1 week, the US is usually 1-2 weeks, International is around 2 weeks.

I ordered from VLING for Valentine's Day and my girlfriend loves her earrings! Nice new selection. I just placed an order. Thanks!

By the way, maybe you could make bowls. I did some a few days ago and I'm going to give them as christmas gifts. They're fairly easy to make, you just need to take your time. I find them really practical, I have a big one for my keys and wallet and spare change and a small 7" for my record brush and record adapter.

[image]

Those bowls are great, but shipping them would be a lot of work and money. Canada Post's pricing is terrible!

I can do any size, just take a measurement of what would be a good size and PM or email me when you order and I'll take care of it!

Thanks to everyone who's placed an order!