25 Honest Dons LPs for $75

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the CDs today! For anyone curious, missing were Mad Caddies - Quality Soft Core and Honest Don's Welcome Wagon. Kinda bummed about not getting Mad Caddies. But on the upside they included Dance Hall Crashers - Purr and Fabulous Disaster - Put Out or Get Out. I was wondering why Pink & Black weren't roped into the deal. I'd rather have The Flipsides than Fabulous Disaster, but oh well. Wish I would have had enough for the LPs too. Now I've got some doubles that I can give away for Christmas, and have more than plenty left over for me. 8-)

I got the CDs today! For anyone curious, missing were Mad Caddies - Quality Soft Core and Honest Don's Welcome Wagon. Kinda bummed about not getting Mad Caddies. But on the upside they included Dance Hall Crashers - Purr and Fabulous Disaster - Put Out or Get Out. I was wondering why Pink & Black weren't roped into the deal. I'd rather have The Flipsides than Fabulous Disaster, but oh well. Wish I would have had enough for the LPs too. Now I've got some doubles that I can give away for Christmas, and have more than plenty left over for me. 8-)

fuck i woulda loved the purr lp...i got quality softcore..

i wish they would do one with the Fat Catalog

Thanks for the mp3 offer for Mad Caddies, but I'll probably just pick it up sometime down the road. No matter how bad or good an album is, I feel better buying it.

I remember seeing the Flipsides on tour with Groovie Ghoulies, and that was a great show. I think I was pretty broke at the time, or else I would have picked up their album.