25 Honest Dons LPs for $75

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markovianprocess

Such a good deal for those Chixdiggit, J Church, Mad Caddies, Riverdales and Muffs albums and loads more. I would totally do this if I lived in the US. The shipping to the UK would probably cost more than the deal sadly.

if "storm the streets" becomes available on vinyl and is only available via this deal, then I'll buy this without much hesitation. otherwise... nothing I'm too excited for, but if shipping isn't too ungodly (~25 lbs -> ~$12 for media mail, plus the cost of a sturdy box...), I might consider it

doubtful since they rape ya on shipping there...will probably be like 25-30 shipping for the LPs.

they rape you on shipping?

if you put in 25 other LPs in your cart there and check shipping it says its 11.37. that doesnt seem too bad. I would imagine it would be roughly the same unless they bundle in the shipping with your order of the honest don LPs

Yes, I have ordered from them before. my last order consisted of 4 LPs, 12 7"s, 6 cds and some misc stickers. shipping was $31. not like I was making this up. not sure why I got screwed but I did.

if "storm the streets" becomes available on vinyl and is only available via this deal, then I'll buy this without much hesitation. otherwise... nothing I'm too excited for, but if shipping isn't too ungodly (~25 lbs -> ~$12 for media mail, plus the cost of a sturdy box...), I might consider it

???

I have storm the streets on vinyl. I dont think its hard to find.

???

I actually got mine from Best Buy. I was completely shocked that they had vinyl let alone The Riverdales. Next time I stop in there I see if they have any left. There was about 4-5 on the shelf when I got mine and I don't think there are to many Riverdale fans in my area. I'll try to go next week after work.

???

I actually got mine from Best Buy. I was completely shocked that they had vinyl let alone The Riverdales. Next time I stop in there I see if they have any left. There was about 4-5 on the shelf when I got mine and I don't think there are to many Riverdale fans in my area. I'll try to go next week after work.

if they do and you pick one up for me, that would be super cool. my best buy's vinyl selection consists primarily of oldies and a dozen copies of "chinese democracy"

i wonder how long this well last

any guesses on which 2 wont get shipped?

It says it'll run until Dec. 3rd.

I just noticed that Teen Idols - "Pucker Up!" is no longer available to purchase, so maybe that's one of them. Although they could have took it down because of how few there were left, and wanted to make sure that more people than not got it with the sale. Who knows? Purely speculation.

I don't think I'll be able to get this anyways, so it doesn't much matter to me either way. I would totally hop on this if I had the cash...