holy fucking blizzard

jemsklile

Ah this takes me back to last year during the Blizzard we had in the DC metro area.

First time I think people have ever dealt with 2 feet of snow. Any snow at all actually and these morons around here freak out. I ended up driving to the Caps-Penguins game Super Bowl Sunday afternoon and the main road I take to get to DC looked like it came out of an episode of Ice Road Truckers.

I don't know about anyone else, but I LOVE driving in the snow.

A good snowfall also pretty much guarantees you aren't going to get pulled over by the police unless you're whipping around way too fast. It makes those drives from the bar when you're hovering on the edge of legal sobriety a lot less stressful.

Who am I kidding, the Buffalo PD doesn't give DUIs unless you hit someone.

god bless em. stay out of the suburbs and you're fine.

I love getting tons of snow but I also love it when it happens on my day off. Unless we get buried I still have to work. Even if we got buried I bet they would find a way to get me there.

I don't know about anyone else, but I LOVE driving in the snow.

A good snowfall also pretty much guarantees you aren't going to get pulled over by the police unless you're whipping around way too fast. It makes those drives from the bar when you're hovering on the edge of legal sobriety a lot less stressful.

this makes me so happy to live in a city with ample 24 hour public transit! drunk driving is the worst.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':pcii79x5]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':pcii79x5]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Yea, the description sounds like some shitty driving I've been in but the pics don't seem terrible. The midwest probably has more blinding wind effects from snow drifting. We have trees and shit around to stop that so much.

But I get so annoyed when I'm driving on a thruway like that and can see the pavement, yet everyone is driving 15 miles an hour. If there's a few inches and you're sliding around, fine, but goddammit stop driving so slow when all 4 tires are touching asphalt.