PO: CIRCA SURVIVE Blue Sky Noise Deluxe 2xLP

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stoked I pre-ordered this so I don't have to go to Hot Topic to get it. Something about being 36 and going to Hot Topic for any reason seems pervy and gross.

haha well if you go in enough and only pick up vinyl they just wont bother you anymore like they do at mine. whenever i walk in now they dont even say hello, they know why im there.

I'm stoked I pre-ordered this so I don't have to go to Hot Topic to get it. Something about being 36 and going to Hot Topic for any reason seems pervy and gross.

haha well if you go in enough and only pick up vinyl they just wont bother you anymore like they do at mine. whenever i walk in now they dont even say hello, they know why im there.

to get the new Attack Attack shirt

haha. I'm always gonna get good shit at Hot Topic so I don't care. they carry plenty of adult vinyl besides the typical mallcore.

it's a 40 minute drive or so. not terrible, just wasn't really in the mood to make the drive. picked up The Movielife repress and Fake Problems' newest album as well. I wish I could find a Hot Topic with a clearance section, it'd be nice to get the last Decemberists album!

there's like 3 Hot Topic stores closer to my house but none of them carry new vinyl! go figure. even called the closest and they confirmed the lack of new vinyl again.

edit: Fake Problems LP has a huge scratch across an entire side. wonderful. i've never had that problem from Hot Topic, mostly just mailorder. and it looks like someone either bought that Circa Survive for $60 on discogs or the seller took it down. insane.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...