FS - iPhone 3g (Black/16gb/AT&T)

adamlikesmusic

Phone is in pretty damn good shape. I babied the thing while I had it, never once dropping it. The body has some scratching on the back (as happens with these phones), all of which came from the case I kept the phone in. Screen has one small light scratch on it, hardly noticeable.

I also won't be shipping this phone with the USB wall charger, as the new iPhone I bought didn't come with one of its own. (You can purchase one HERE for a few dollars)

To be quite honest, one can relatively easily turn a profit by simply buying this, jailbreaking/unlocking it, and reselling it. I just don't have the know-how to do it myself, and am not looking to make a killing on this phone. Just trying to recover my upgrade expenses.

Send me a PM if you're interested. Will be listing it on eBay come Sunday if no interest.

• 2 years later...

Phone is in pretty damn good shape. I babied the thing while I had it, never once dropping it. The body has some scratching on the back (as happens with these phones), all of which came from the case I kept the phone in. Screen has one small light scratch on it, hardly noticeable.

I also won't be shipping this phone with the USB wall charger, as the new iPhone I bought didn't come with one of its own. (You can purchase one HERE for a few dollars)

To be quite honest, one can relatively easily turn a profit by simply buying this, jailbreaking/unlocking it, and reselling it. I just don't have the know-how to do it myself, and am not looking to make a killing on this phone. Just trying to recover my upgrade expenses.

Send me a PM if you're interested. Will be listing it on eBay come Sunday if no interest.

You can easily jailbreak and unlock  Iphone3G by doing it yourself.before selling it to someone. To jailbreak your Iphone 3G visit this site http://wisejailbreak.com/‎ . To unlock your Iphone 3g visit this site Wickedunlock.com . Here they unlock your Iphone 3g using remote unlocking method.