Didn't think this would happen so quickly...

idreamofpunk

I got them. Thank you all who helped me get all these Gaslight Anthem releases that probably wouldn't have come up on ebay in the near future.

There are, technically, two more that I would need to have a totally complete set, but I don't know how I can find them.

The '59 Sound LP

1st Euro press on black

Gospel Songs split w/ chuck

Black European pressing (I'm not sure how you tell, to be honest)

Currently scrounging Limited Pressing, so who knows? I may contact you.

A warm thank you to anyone that offered me anything. Thank you so much.

Now to change my sig...

Allright, I figured someone might be willing to give up the following, maybe possibly, I don't know:

Sink or Swim

2nd US press on Red

2nd Gunnar press on white

Señor and the Queen/u]

2nd US Press 2x7" on Clear

2nd Gunnar Press 10" on White

Sink or Swim Demos

I have three or four of them I think... Maybe all except the screened version

The '59 Sound 7"

Both gold and black

Old White Lincoln

UK white 7"

Great Expectations

UK Black 7"

I have all of the above. Not interested in shitty offers, so don't waste my time. Hate to sound harsh, but it seems every time I attempt to unload a few of these, I get $5 offers. I'd rather not deal with it. If you're serious, I'll double check everything and make sure I have it all...

pmd.

also -

Allright, I figured someone might be willing to give up the following, maybe possibly, I don't know:

Sink or Swim

2nd US press on Red

Señor and the Queen/u]

Sink or Swim Demos

I have three or four of them I think... Maybe all except the screened version

The '59 Sound 7"

Both gold and black

Old White Lincoln

UK white 7"

Great Expectations

UK Black 7"

I have all of the above. Not interested in shitty offers, so don't waste my time. Hate to sound harsh, but it seems every time I attempt to unload a few of these, I get $5 offers. I'd rather not deal with it. If you're serious, I'll double check everything and make sure I have it all...

if youre willing to sell/trade, im looking for some of the variants as well.

Gotten a few PMs, and i'm looking over all replies. It's a bit complicate to go back and forth between windows/tabs and keep track of what I want to do while I'm on my phone, so please be patient. I'll get offers out after wok when I get home, and have time to.

Just wanted you all to know.

Sink or Swim

2nd US press on Red

1st Gunnar press on blue

3rd Gunnar Press on Clear

4th Gunnar press on blue with white splatter

5th Gunnar press on Clear with blue splatter (if you have this, I'd like to see a pic, because the site I'm going by has a distinction between the clarity of the vinyl. See http://gaslightanthem.org/vinyl.htm for details. I'm not sure which one I have as I have no basis of comparison)

Señor and the Queen

1st US Press 2x7" on white

1st Gunnar Press 10" on black with or without misprinted sleeve

The '59 Sound

1st Euro Press on Green

1st Euro press on black

Sink or Swim Demos

Any of them except the blue with white/grey splatter in the screen printed sleeve.

Gaslight Anthem, The - 2008 - Señor And The Queen | Sabot Productions | 1st (Black, 1 000) [7-0009]

Gaslight Anthem, The - 2008 - Sink Or Swim Demos | Devildance Records | 1st (Orange, 514) [7-0062]

Gaslight Anthem, The - 2008 - Sink Or Swim Demos | Devildance Records | 2nd (Gold, 650) [7-0131]

Gaslight Anthem, The - 2008 - Sink Or Swim Demos | Devildance Records | 2nd (Yellow, 1 600) [7-0081]

The '59 Sound 7"

Both gold and black

Old White Lincoln

UK white 7" < i have it on white, not sure if it's UK

Great Expectations

UK Black 7" < i have it on black, not sure if it's UK

Gospel Songs split w/ chuck

Black European pressing (I'm not sure how you tell, to be honest)

If anyone can help, it'd be much appreciated. Extras, don't want them anymore, anything. I'm looking.

Thanks!

bolded is what i have. feel free to make offers :)

5th Gunnar press on Clear with blue splatter (if you have this, I'd like to see a pic, because the site I'm going by has a distinction between the clarity of the vinyl. See http://gaslightanthem.org/vinyl.htm for details. I'm not sure which one I have as I have no basis of comparison)

I have both of these, but I couldn't get a picture that made it easy to tell them apart enough to identify which one you have. It's a very subtle difference, but you can tell them apart when you're holding them in your hands. The best advice I can give you is to compare yours to the clear US variant (4th pressing), which I'm assuming you have. Look at the outer edge of each record (outside of the grooves); the clear US variant has the same transparency as the clear w/ blue springe Euro variant. The opaque Euro variant is murkier. Hope that helps! If I can get a better picture, I'll post it on here.

I have both of these, but I couldn't get a picture that made it easy to tell them apart enough to identify which one you have. It's a very subtle difference, but you can tell them apart when you're holding them in your hands. The best advice I can give you is to compare yours to the clear US variant (4th pressing), which I'm assuming you have. Look at the outer edge of each record (outside of the grooves); the clear US variant has the same transparency as the clear w/ blue springe Euro variant. The opaque Euro variant is murkier. Hope that helps! If I can get a better picture, I'll post it on here.

Okay, I think I definitely have the opaque one now that you say "murkier."

Thanks!

Okay, I think I definitely have the opaque one now that you say "murkier."

Thanks!

No problem. The clear version had some sort of pressing defect, and the opaques were made as replacements for them. Gunner Records still had some opaques left over as of a few months ago (that's where I got mine), but I couldn't tell you where to find a clear one. They're so hard to tell apart that it's nearly impossible to be sure what you're buying. You may want to e-mail Gunnar and ask if he has any of them left, that would probably be your best bet.

Updated the list by taking off everything I have paid for/secured a copy of.

Less clutter.

A thank you goes out to everyone who has helped me out. And yes, shelling out money to you in exchange for a record constitutes as helping me out, as I know if someone else comes on here, I wouldn't be giving up any Gaslight records.

Thank you, guys.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...