OWLS S/T REPRESS !

IMO they are more sturdy, and yes, less prone to warping. Some people swear there's a sound difference or that the grooves in 180 gram are of better quality because the grooves are deeper/more substantial, therefore, creating a fuller sound. I don't really buy it. Example: I have a few 180 grams that sound just OK, and a few standard presses that sound incredible. The sound has to do with the mastering job/pressing plant.

IMO they are more sturdy, and yes, less prone to warping. Some people swear there's a sound difference or that the grooves in 180 gram are of better quality because the grooves are deeper/more substantial, therefore, creating a fuller sound. I don't really buy it. Example: I have a few 180 grams that sound just OK, and a few standard presses that sound incredible. The sound has to do with the mastering job/pressing plant.

yup. less prone to warping. but i have wapred 180 gram records. all depends on quality control at the plant (get what you pay for). records that see a 180 gram and 120 gram release will use the exact same stampers, and the grooves are just as thick. 180 gram is nicer to hold in your hands, but no difference in sound.

Did anyone get this reissue? I just found out about it, and I'm thinking about picking one up. I saw that it's only 120 gram though. Does it sound like garbage?
vinyl weight doesn't effect the sound. 120 grams is pretty standard. sounds good to me.

Yup. The record sounds great. Definitely worth picking up.