PO: Dave Hause - Resolutions

ral

I need those mess up presses and the screened resolutions . Can anyone help me ??

if by some miracle theres any left at the show tonight ill grab them for you.

def a huge thanks to andrew for grabbing the screen print! and hopefully a messed up loved ones too? !

Thanks a ton . I will totally make it worth your while . I have pretty much a complete loved ones collection and I need to keep it intact .

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same for me. i dont have any tests but almost everything else (i think at least). i really want to get what im missing. still pissed that none of my friends went last night (im from philly) since we always went to the lanes. thankfully andrew is an awesome guy! hopefully i can do the same for you guys.

benjo - ill try to get it for you as well if i can.

Man, I had no idea this was going on. I just went to the show last night, really enjoyed his set, and bought a record. He said something about how bummed out he was that orders were taking so long and said he'd refund anyone out of pocket who felt ripped off.

He was limiting one per variation per person.

Dave must have been stingy with the Screenprinted LPs because he actually had a few left at last nights show in NYC. I bought whats was according to him one of the last 3...there was one left when I left the show. I guess message him directly if you want one?

The good news is he also had the regular P+P version of the LP at the show. So assuming they get their shit together, P+P should be shipping these now because they have no more excuses other than sheer incompetence.

He should also put out any future releases on Chunksaah.