PO: Underoath - Disambiguation, Underoath/Thursday

daniel

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caved and bought the 7 inch and clear lo on seperate sites......deff lost a couple bux there for shipping oh well can't wait! Also, anyone think that sold out "online" means there might be some on the tour?

That's exactly what it means. I'm guessing 100 @ DL and 100 @ MD, then the rest they're taking on tour.

Disambiguation is a fantastic album. I know Underoath has a bad reputation in some circles but this album so far exceeds anything they've done in the past it's ridiculous. Personally I was glad to see Aaron go.

maybe I'm completely out of the loop but they have a bad reputation? I'll be ordering this soon hopefully!

the only shit talk i've heard about underoath is that all their albums kinda just sound the same. i agree and don't, i think define and separation both sound very similar but they are leaps and bounds better than safety or changing of times. but this new album is still in the same vein as the last 2 IMO but just better and less pretentious

the only shit talk i've heard about underoath is that all their albums kinda just sound the same. i agree and don't, i think define and separation both sound very similar but they are leaps and bounds better than safety or changing of times. but this new album is still in the same vein as the last 2 IMO but just better and less pretentious

I agree that define and lost in the sound kinda sound the same

i just saw them last week. it was mentioned only about once, which to me is perfect. i am happy they acknowledged it but did not dwell on it.

btw i had little hope for uo over the years (im a glass half empty kind of guy) since i was a big supporter of chasing safety etc, although since they picked up norma jeans drummer wow they are back to heavy. while i love folk, indie, metal, and all sorts of stuff i am happy to see them back towards their roots.

the show was awesome and ive been to tons of shows in my days. was nice to see thursday for the umpteenth time as well. skylit drive also put on a good show.

ps: thanks for the heads up about this ordered one. was tempted to buy both a picture disc and clear but man the shipping is high.

i just saw them last week. it was mentioned only about once, which to me is perfect. i am happy they acknowledged it but did not dwell on it.

btw i had little hope for uo over the years (im a glass half empty kind of guy) since i was a big supporter of chasing safety etc, although since they picked up norma jeans drummer wow they are back to heavy. while i love folk, indie, metal, and all sorts of stuff i am happy to see them back towards their roots.

the show was awesome and ive been to tons of shows in my days. was nice to see thursday for the umpteenth time as well. skylit drive also put on a good show.

ps: thanks for the heads up about this ordered one. was tempted to buy both a picture disc and clear but man the shipping is high.

I'm going to see them on tuesday :)

Seeing the UO/Thursday tour tomorrow. Pretty stoked cause I havent seen either band for years. Plus with Thursday playing my favorite album of theirs from start to finish it should be a good time.

See ya there, man. So, sooo excited to hear Full Collapse.. it's the only album I really admired, really.

I saw UO a couple times in 2002 when Dallas was in the band. I don't remember Jesus talk at all.

I like religious talk. I like talking about religion/theology/philosophy. It's what I studied in grad school and I enjoy talking about anything with anyone pertaining to the questions of God, truth, the universe, et al. On the contrary, I don't want to be lectured about the positive aspects veganism or animal rights. So, I can understand why people don't dig the religious talk.

I guess it's all par for the course. If you know a band upholds a particular ideology, you should expect to hear about it.

I hated George W. Bush but I got so tired of hearing "fuck Bush" at shows during his 2004-08 reign. It was the easiest thing to yell and made the show seem more like a prep rally than a show.

Sometimes preaching isn't just related to religion.