Random thoughts

dante3000

I know no one cares but I've wanted to vocalize these thoughts for a while and I don't want to tell anyone face to face (as they're retarded thoughts) so maybe this will get them out of my head:

1) Saw a guy at the gym with a shirt that said "Straight Edge: My life, My Rules". I thought it was ironic as labeling yourself as straight edge (not being sober but saying "I'm straight edge") is holding yourself to rules and standards set up by others. That's not to say it's a bad thing but it's the same as saying "I'm a lawyer but I don't follow anyone else's rules".

2) Ever watch an event sell out on ticketmaster? Shit is weird. I just checked on tickets for the Bosstones show in LA. They didn't have 8, so I checked 6. They had six. I checked again, they didn't have six, but they had 2. Then they didn't have any. It was really odd for some reason. I thought about buying some just to have the last pair (even though I have 4 already). HAHA, I'd have the last two tickets...weird.

3) I hate when people make animal noises. Not like I flip out but I had when people meow at cats or bark at dogs or roar at lions in the zoo. I'm not fooled by it and all science indicates that animals have better hearing than us so they sure as hell aren't fooled by it. I don't know why but hearing a full grown woman meow is annoying (unless it's erotic...then it's erotic).

4) I have a Punknews.org shirt (two actually) that I've never worn. I just dislike the idea of someone seeing it and engaging me in conversations about punknews or (god forbid) asking if I post. I like the shirts and the site a lot but I'll probably never wear them.

Alright I'm done. RECORD RECORDS RECORDS!

2) Ever watch an event sell out on ticketmaster? Shit is weird. I just checked on tickets for the Bosstones show in LA. They didn't have 8, so I checked 6. They had six. I checked again, they didn't have six, but they had 2. Then they didn't have any. It was really odd for some reason. I thought about buying some just to have the last pair (even though I have 4 already). HAHA, I'd have the last two tickets...weird.

ive done this a couple times....just see the tickets dwindle, twice ive actually got the last pair of tickets...suck on that next guy to want tickets!

and theres this wierd feeling of accomplishment when you get the last tickets before a show sells out.....dont know why, maybe i feel responsible for it selling out

3) I hate when people make animal noises. Not like I flip out but I had when people meow at cats or bark at dogs or roar at lions in the zoo. I'm not fooled by it and all science indicates that animals have better hearing than us so they sure as hell aren't fooled by it. I don't know why but hearing a full grown woman meow is annoying (unless it's erotic...then it's erotic).

I talk and meow at my cats. But that's because they talk back and we end up having pseudo-conversations. It's pretty cute, actually.

I talk and meow at my cats. But that's because they talk back and we end up having pseudo-conversations. It's pretty cute, actually.

I can understand that. I have a little dog and I make noises at her too. But it's a little different if it's an animal you know. I mostly dislike the random people who do it with strays or zoo animals.

I used to work at a Ticketmaster, and let me tell you, shit is THE WORST when you have 14 house wives lined up at 10am all wanting tickets for Cher's 8th farewell tour and you know you have a window of about 1 minute to appease them all.

I'm not sure if this was the exact figure, but I was told at one point that Ticketmaster, though outlets, phone and internet, have the capacity to sell 16,000 tickets per minute, if need be.

I do too. My cat Spartacus and I have been known to have 5 or 6 minute conversations. mostly because i find the television so disinteresting.

I talked to my dogs a lot. We have some good conversations. One time when the power was out we had a discussion about how people didn't used to have electricity and what things were like 200 years ago. As of yesterday, I have a cat. I'll see where that goes.