Should Alexisonfire release 7" B-Sides vinyl?

I had a thought last night when listening to my self-titled vinyl for the first time ever.

I'd love to see b-sides and maybe demos released on a series of 7" vinyl.

We've already seen tour vinyl of b-sides and demos, so it guess it could happen.

Obviously b-sides wise, we could have a Crisis 7" with Thrones and My God Is A Reasonable Man, then an OC/YC 7" with Two Sisters & Wayfarer Youth.

I imagine there must be some b-sides from the Watch Out! sessions, and possibly even the Self Titled sessions (The Philosophical Significance.... being the obvious one).

So just wondering who'd buy them and if anyone has any suggestions for releases?

I vote hell yeah!

GREAT response!!! It just came to me last night, I was sorting out my vinyl and was thinking they def need more vinyl releases - then the Crisis b-sides and OC/YC b-sides just seemed obvious.

Really hope we can get a good response to this, and that someone can make it happen - I'd definitely buy 2 copies of each myself.

Yes, except I'm waffling on the OC/YC 7" as both those songs are already on the full length LP... and Crisis 7" because Thrones is already on 'Drunks, Lovers, Sinners And Saints' 7"

B-Sides not already on vinyl:

The Northern (Acoustic)

Dogs Blood (Live)

Get Fighted (Demo)

My God Is A Reasonable Man

The Philosophical Significance of Shooting My Sister in the Face: An Essay By James Secord

Sharks And Danger (Demo)

Sharks And Danger (Extended Version) <--- same song??

Sweet Leaf

.44 Caliber Love Letter (Demo)

Am I missing anything?

Yes, except I'm waffling on the OC/YC 7" as both those songs are already on the full length LP... and Crisis 7" because Thrones is already on 'Drunks, Lovers, Sinners And Saints' 7"

B-Sides not already on vinyl:

The Northern (Acoustic)

Dogs Blood (Live)

Get Fighted (Demo)

My God Is A Reasonable Man

The Philosophical Significance of Shooting My Sister in the Face: An Essay By James Secord

Sharks And Danger (Demo)

Sharks And Danger (Extended Version) <--- same song??

Sweet Leaf

.44 Caliber Love Letter (Demo)

Am I missing anything?

I get your point about Thrones, but some people may have missed that vinyl. I have a copy, but would still like a b-side vinyl.

The Northern (acoustic) and Sweetleaf are good shouts!

Other demos I can think of that are about...

1. If Was Fear Of Myself That Made Me Odd

2. A Dagger Through The Heart Of St. Angeles

3. Jubella

NOOOOO! Why you ask? Dallas Green sucks, and I don't give a shit about his fans!

Firstly, how can you say Dallas Green sucks? If he did, he wouldn't have record deals, be touring the world and playing to thousands of people a night.

Secondly, I ask because I'm an Alexisonfire fan.

Thirdly, if you don't like the band please don't read the thread - it's easy really.