What's your favorite album of 2008 thus far?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are obviously deaf and should stab your eyes for comparing this band to circa survive.

shouldn't he stab his ears?

oh no wait, he's deaf, so i guess that wouldn't help...

also, don't be a chode.

he's bringing down a great band by comparing them to a pile of shit.

Where do you guys get your slams from WoW or urbandictionary? Such hip lingo.

based on what i've heard (not released yet):

[image]

RIYL: good stuff, jammy moneener parts, circa survive sorta

listen: http://www.myspace.com/algernoncadwallader

buy: http://www.myspace.com/grizzlyrecords

fav trax: any and all.

you are obviously deaf and should stab your eyes for comparing this band to circa survive.

I like this. Actually reminds me of Look Mexico more than anything. when does this come out?

shouldn't he stab his ears?

oh no wait, he's deaf, so i guess that wouldn't help...

also, don't be a chode.

I don't know which band you're referring to as great and which as a pile of shit.

Anyway, have you guys heard this band called Dance Gavin Dance? They sound JUST like the Jealous Sound -- you should check them out!

Guest scriptedrain

Styrofoam has a new album? Nice! Speaking of Electric President, they've got a new album titled "Sleep Well" coming out this year. Can't wait.

I don't know which band you're referring to as great and which as a pile of shit.

Anyway, have you guys heard this band called Dance Gavin Dance? They sound JUST like the Jealous Sound -- you should check them out!

Youre right, Algernon is a good band, not great. It should be obvious what I was talking about though, but you've probably never heard of that band.

I just skimmed your post and didn't see any douchebag in there, what gives!

Youre right, Algernon is a good band, not great. It should be obvious what I was talking about though, but you've probably never heard of that band.

are you serious? scott has heard of every band! it's his job!

also, (i'm wasting my time here i'm sure) but just because you think a band is a pile of shit that doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of people here who like them a lot (not me, but a lot). and calling someone deaf and telling them to stab themselves in the eyes because you don't agree with them is total douchebaggery (you're welcome) and completely unnecessary.

but congratulations, you seem to be very good at/proud of your ability to stir shit up. hope that serves you well.

are you serious? scott has heard of every band! it's his job!

also, (i'm wasting my time here i'm sure) but just because you think a band is a pile of shit that doesn't change the fact that there are a lot of people here who like them a lot (not me, but a lot). and calling someone deaf and telling them to stab themselves in the eyes because you don't agree with them is total douchebaggery (you're welcome) and completely unnecessary.

but congratulations, you seem to be very good at/proud of your ability to stir shit up. hope that serves you well.

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks Algernon Cadawallader sounds even remotely like Circa Survive definitely needs to get their hearing checked (or go and familiarize themselves with a little band called Cap'n Jazz)