VC Wheels!

faith

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I taught for 5 years in the inner city. Prob the worst area of Columbus. It was broad daylight, about 2:00 and it got stolen out of my elementary school parking lot. We had it on tape (security cameras all over the school) but the cops told me they weren't going to bother trying to find the guy.

Three months later I got it back... no radio, no cds (of course), dented fenders, busted steering column, way rusted out doors, and 4 flat tires. I got hit about a month later and the dude ripped my bumper clean off and destroyed what was left of the fenders heh.

I replaced the bumper, steering column, and tires. After 2 years I still haven't replaced anything else. The el co was my every day driver until about 6 months ago I totally love that car.

Juan, is that a 3? Very nice. I want a white hatchback.

Thanks man. It is a 3. 2008. I test drove the hatchback one and even though it handled nice, I felt like I was rollin' in a station wagon. Even though it's much smaller than one though.

I also test drove and RX-8 just for the hell of it...now, that was a killer ride...the sales person let me redline it on the highway too which was fuckin' awesome!

We rollin in the same ride! yours has fancier rims but its a good car. what year? 2006?

How has the gas mileage been treating you on it? On my Protege (RIP), I had to fill up every week and a half. And I was averaging about 30 miles of travel during the workweek. Barely anything on the weekends.

We rollin in the same ride! yours has fancier rims but its a good car. what year? 2006?

How has the gas mileage been treating you on it? On my Protege (RIP), I had to fill up every week and a half. And I was averaging about 30 miles of travel during the workweek. Barely anything on the weekends.

Shit, i wasnt paying attention this morning. i have a mazda 6, not a 3.

gas milages is pretty good, i dont think its as good as my civic but i havent had any problems at all in the last 2 1/2 years ive had it.