VC Wheels!

faith

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 2003 Dodge Neon sxt, and it sucks balls.

My girlfriend and I just bought a Nissan Versa SL, it's pretty awesome.

[image]

I think I'm going to be buying one within the next week with a bunch of the extra features (intelligent key, audio upgrade, ABS..)

I take it you and your girlfriend like the car much? I test drove one yesterday and liked it quite a bit. I don't know anyone that has owned/owns one though.

[image]

I love my little Scion xB, but I want a new car. I pretty much want the car that Faith has.

Yeah, I loved my Scion xB. It was Black Cherry. pretty bummed that it was totalled in a wreck last week.

I've wanted a mini cooper for quite some time, but I don't think I can get one just quite yet.

I have a 2003 Dodge Neon sxt, and it sucks balls.

My girlfriend and I just bought a Nissan Versa SL, it's pretty awesome.

[image]

I think I'm going to be buying one within the next week with a bunch of the extra features (intelligent key, audio upgrade, ABS..)

I take it you and your girlfriend like the car much? I test drove one yesterday and liked it quite a bit. I don't know anyone that has owned/owns one though.

yea it's great. very speedy, very roomy. we both like it a lot.

in other news, I just found out my car needs a new transmission. fuck. fuck. fuck. I don't have over $3,400 to drop on a car that's barely worth that much. fuck.

Guest conoley
[image]

1992 Dodge Shadow. Except mine is blue and in good shape.

My dad used to have two of those. haha

Haha, rad. Best part is, we inherited it and it only had 20,000 miles on it.

Guest conoley
Wow! Thats some low mileage for that old of a car.

Yeah, my girlfriend's grandfather bought it new when he was 80 or so years old. He only drove it to the bank and to get groceries.

Currently a 2005 Mini Cooper S, love it to death. Best car I've ever owned.

thats awesome dude

what color?

Its the dark metallic grey with black stripes (can't have a MINI without proper striping). Sun roof, 6 speed manual, climate control, after market iPod integration, and after market rubber floormats. Not to mention 4 wheels of fury!

sweet man. 2008s also have moon roofs that actually open in the back seat.. we had a 2006 before and the back seat one was just a window basically

also, 2008s have the hood handle on the drivers side and not on the passengers side anymore. and automatic heat system

have you tried driving a manual Cooper? that thing is so powerless its pathetic lol

sweet man. 2008s also have moon roofs that actually open in the back seat.. we had a 2006 before and the back seat one was just a window basically

also, 2008s have the hood handle on the drivers side and not on the passengers side anymore. and automatic heat system

have you tried driving a manual Cooper? that thing is so powerless its pathetic lol

I went straight to the S. Kind of want a new one so I can get some upgrades but buying a house is more important. Plus the car runs like a champ.