faith

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine (this is not my picture, but is my exact car):

2004 Volkswagen R32

[image]

When I was in the market for a car a few months back, I almost bought one of those. I love the look of those things.

It's the best VW on the road. My wife and I have had a bunch of VWs. She's had three Jettas, I had a GTI, and then I got the R32. It's fast as hell. All wheel drive. It has also retained its value more than any car I've owned. I have low miles, but my car now is worth more than the sticker price when it was brand new. Since they only brought 5,000 over to the states, they're still in pretty high demand. They just released a new R32 for 2008, but I'm not really digging the body style.

Thanks, everyone actually HATES my car at first. Then they get inside and then say they love it.

Mine's a little dinged up and I need to get some body work done, once that's fixed I'll be 100% happy with the 'lil toaster again.

Haha. I saw one the other day that had a big sticker on the rear window that said "You just got beat by a toaster." It was awesome.

I drive a 2004 Acura RSX.

Only picture I have of it is it after $3300 in hail damage, but I can't seem to find where I uploaded it to.

Damn dude. Those aren't cheap.

Yeah it sucked. I had no garage at the house I lived in in the summer, and a sudden storm of golf ball sized hail came through and destroyed my car.

^^Agreed, the new look is kind of weird. I kind like the new Rabbit. I don't know why, but I've always loved wagons and hatchbacks.

Yeah. Hatchbacks are the balls. I wasn't sure about them, but I fell in love when I got my GTI. The only downer on the R32 is that there's no spare tire. They give you a can of fix-a-flat. I also like that the headliner is black. Most VWs have a tan or grey headliner and rearview mirror. With the R32 they did it black and it looks so much better.

The only downer on the R32 is that there's no spare tire. They give you a can of fix-a-flat.

Cadillac does that too on their new cars. It is the dumbest thing ever, snce fix-a-falt ruins a tire that might have otherwise been patched. It also makes my job at AAA more annoying since we have to waste a tow truck towing those people instead of changing their tire.

[image]

'93 Lexus ES300

But add a lot of salt, and a massive dent on the passenger side front quarter where someone backed into it when it was my mom's, and then a white streak on the passenger side when I forgot to pay attention pulling into the garage. I took the turn too tight.

95202 miles or something. I noticed it rolled to 95200 on my way back from work the other day. Edit: And I have grey on the bottom instead of matching gold paneling.

no kidding, everyone I know that has or had one, says they last forever

This is true, but they are expensive to fix. My wife hit a curb while parking my v40 and it cost me $1,600.

Thats the reason I bought my Subaru. There was a used Volvo, same year and everything, but they are so expensive to fix it didn't make sense for me to buy it.