Seattle RSD

I've just been browsing the RSD thread and a few emails from distros. No rush till March, I was just curious and planning ahead. Stuff I'm planning on:

Touche Amore

Bouncing Souls

Menzingers

William Elliot Whitmore/POS

Superchunk/Coliseum

Mastodon/ZZ Top

Frustrators

and other stuff, but that's my working list so far.

probably a dumb question, but where is the most accurate list of releases?

i was looking on the record store day site and can't find it...

I think that's why we're trying to compile it here. As of right now, the info is scattered all over the place. I think once we get a little closer to the date, there will be a list on RSD's site.

Would buy Menzingers for sure.

The real questions is, would you ship this to Canada for me even though it is an RSD release? None of the shops in my city really get into RSD in terms of picking up RSD day releases......

If there are leftovers I totally will. I just don't want to piss off labels/distros/local folks by shipping or selling online.

So far these are confirmed to be here on RSD (other titles aren't up to order quite yet):

Owen--O, Evelyn (2000 copies)

Earth--Angels of Darkness, Demons of Light (GREEN VINYL RSD COLOR with 1000 for Europe and 500 for US)

Black Angels--Another Nice Pair: Limited edition red vinyl featuring the band’s first two albums. Artwork designed by founding member/guitarist Christian Bland. Download card also included. 100 inserts signed by the band will be randomly packed through the pressing.

Bus Driver--7"

Of Montreal--The Past Is a Grotesque Animal 12

Fleet Foxes--HELPLESSNESS BLUES 12"

Head and The Heart--Full Length

That is all that's confirmed. Stuff that I'm planning on getting in:

Touche Amore, Menzingers, Jimmy Eat World, Superchunk, Bouncing Souls, Mastodon/ZZ Top, William Elliot Whitmore/POS and more

I've been working on trying to get the Piebald box set, but their distributor is ADA and it's a huge distro that requires 100 pieces a month as a minimum. Considering I use a ton of different distros and labels, that makes it impossible to work with ADA. I tried going directly to Rise, but they haven't been very receptive.

• 2 weeks later...

Just placed a bunch more orders. Also, the Piebald LP is "We Are the Only Friends We Have", "If It Weren't..." and "When Life Hands..." all packaged together. Also I just put in orders for all of these:

Husker Du/Green Day 7"

Frustrators 7"

Deftones - "Covers"

Black Angels - "Phosphane"

Silverstein 7"

Mastodon/ZZ Top 7"

Piebald 3LP

Owen--O, Evelyn (2000 copies)

Earth--Angels of Darkness, Demons of Light (GREEN VINYL RSD COLOR with 1000 for Europe and 500 for US)

Black Angels--Another Nice Pair: Limited edition red vinyl featuring the band’s first two albums. Artwork designed by founding member/guitarist Christian Bland. Download card also included. 100 inserts signed by the band will be randomly packed through the pressing.

Bus Driver--7"

Of Montreal--The Past Is a Grotesque Animal 12

Fleet Foxes--HELPLESSNESS BLUES 12"

Head and The Heart--Full Length