WTTF/WTB AJJ-People...(on white) & AJJ/GM split

weshallallbe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People-black with yellow jacket and 2nd press colors of Gunshy are the only ones that aren't looking good. Also just realized I forgot about the Ghost Mice split? Anyone have pressing info on that or know where I can find it? I have one version and would like the rest. Anyway...bump. If you've got that version of People and wouldn't mind letting it go...get at me. Thanks to everyone who has helped so far. Best case scenario by the end if today I'll need the three at the beginning of this update and the GM splits.

I have both copies of the Mischief Brew 8" you need. I'm willing to let one go, if the offer is legit.

I also have a test of that Dangerous Intersections 7" that I'd consider selling or trading if you're interested. I know you didn't list it, but figured I'd throw it out there.

Just let me know.

Black Can't Maintain exists (or several people have one, at least). Waiting to get the paypal address from a fellow Mountain Goats fan who's selling it to me.

I'm pretty sure I found a marbled green Ghost Mice press at a distro.

Blue People is weird. Vinyl itself looks great. Labels look terrible and nearly monochrome, and the jacket is glossier. Overall a disappointing looking press.