Fraziermart = Fraziercardz WATCH OUT ON EBAY

i just saw him try to snipe someone out of a Small Brown Bike - Our Own Wars 1st press record which i'm sure frazier would then charge $60+ on it. luckily the guy who wanted it came back at the last 2 secs and won. fraziermart is a sneeky dude so just watch yourselves and your auctions that you're winning on ebay!

...is he the only person not allowed to snipe?

last time there was a ebay sniping topic, most people seemed all for it....

i havent bought anything on ebay for like 5 years until a week ago. i never knew you can set a limit for your bet. it seems way harder to win also.

also i assume sniping is putting a bid in at the last second?...my question is, isnt that the point of ebay to win auctions or am i just misinformed.

I wasn't saying he's a douchebag for sniping, but we all know he's doing it to mark up and sell for ridiculous a BIN. I just don't like his "ethics" (or the lack thereof).
i dont agree with what he does either on the mark up of the records.

i almost bought from this dude too. i was looking for botch and he had the ep for 50 bucks. not ready to spend that much money.

I wish ebay was more like a real auction. Not dependent on time, just who is willing to pay the most. Therefore taking sniping out of picture.

But if you got sniped, then that means the person who did it obviously wanted to pay more than you did, they just bid closer to the auction's end. Nothing's stopping you from setting a higher limit earlier on.

I wish ebay was more like a real auction. Not dependent on time, just who is willing to pay the most. Therefore taking sniping out of picture.

But if you got sniped, then that means the person who did it obviously wanted to pay more than you did, they just bid closer to the auction's end. Nothing's stopping you from setting a higher limit earlier on.

what bugs me about getting sniped is that it's not the actual person bidding, it's a program that does it for you. i'd be ok with it, if it was the actual person placing an actual bid on it in the last few seconds, as opposed to a program that places a bid 5 cents more than yours with seconds remaining.

what bugs me about getting sniped is that it's not the actual person bidding, it's a program that does it for you. i'd be ok with it, if it was the actual person placing an actual bid on it in the last few seconds, as opposed to a program that places a bid 5 cents more than yours with seconds remaining.

How does the program know what your high bid is?

i dunno. science?

how else can i be overbid by 5 cents in the last 2 seconds more than once?

i dunno. science?

how else can i be overbid by 5 cents in the last 2 seconds more than once?

thats totally fucked. so unfair. it takes away the point of bidding in the 1st place. i for one am a fan of the buy it now option to avoid bullshit like this from happening.