BEN GIBBARD/TED LEO/FUCKED UP GG Allin covers 7"

Got $75 to blow? Then this could be yours! From the inbox...

WFMU is a listener-sponsored station that doesn't take corporate sponsorships or sleazy grants that would compromise our ability to be 100% freeform. I am doing two fundraising shows for the station during our two-week marathon - Tuesday March 1st and Tuesday March 8th, from 9-midnight EST. I'm offering a premium called the DONT STOP ME NOW FANTASY PACK. Any pledge for 75 dollars or more automatically secures it. The pack consists of:

RATED G.G. - a vinyl single comprised of songs by notorious scum rocker GG Allin cleaned up and recorded by people exclusively for this single! The single will feature tracks by BEN GIBBARD, THE MOUNTAIN GOATS, TY SEGALL, FUCKED UP and TED LEO! There will also be a bonus DIGITAL DOWNLOAD of the single that will feature additional content by HOME BLITZ, SCHARPLING AND WURSTER and MORE!

The single will not be for sale in stores and will only be available by pledging DURING MY MARATHON SHOW!

The fun pack also includes a POSTER designed by the amazing graphic design powerhouse THE HEADS OF STATE!

And there will also be an amazing T-SHIRT! And a BUTTON!

And the only way to get these things is to pledge during my shows on March 1st and 8th!

It looks like the way to get this is you have to go here:

http://www.wfmu.org/marathon/pledge.php

Pledge a minimum of $75, click "1 DJ Premium," then click "Next" and select "The Best Show On WFMU with Tom Scharpling Presents Don't Stop Me Now 2011 Best Show Fantasy Pack."