need help finding a music video

My girlfriend and I are trying to remember a music video. We cant remember the name of the band or song, all she remembers is that it takes place in a factory, the boss hands out boxes with numbers and at the end of the video, a woman who has her number picked has her head under a drill press.

does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I've also been trying to remember a music video from the 80s. I think it's early 80s and the very beginning has some people coming out of a manhole in the middle of the street. I hated the song and usually tried not to watch past that point. I can still hear the beginning of the song in my head. It was some light rock bullshit. I have a feeling that people from that era will know exactly what I'm talking about. Or maybe my memory is completely distorted since I was just a little kid.

^^ The only video that I think resembles something like that was KISS' "Lick It Up"...I could be waaaaaay off though...

Ha, that does have a chick coming out of a manhole. But that's heavy metal in comparison to what I remember this song sounding like. And maybe they were actually entering the manhole...

• 11 months later...

Since this thread got resurrected, I've got one that's been killing me. Mid to late nineties rock band that was a one hit wonder (I'm assuming). They played their song alot on the station in my town that would play Tool and Slipknot. The only thing I remember about the band and the song is that they supposedly only used 2 or 3 strings on their guitars. Does anybody have any idea what I'm talking about?

Since this thread got resurrected, I've got one that's been killing me. Mid to late nineties rock band that was a one hit wonder (I'm assuming). They played their song alot on the station in my town that would play Tool and Slipknot. The only thing I remember about the band and the song is that they supposedly only used 2 or 3 strings on their guitars. Does anybody have any idea what I'm talking about?

The Presidents Of The United States Of America?

The Presidents Of The United States Of America?

Certain it's not them, but from my description I could see how you would get that impression. Now I want to listen to "Dune Buggy".