K2

the new legal high. has anyone tried this stuff? i just read a couple reviews saying its pretty comparable to weed and that its just a shorter high- where once its over youre stone sober.

Has been around for a while, and probably won't be legal for much longer (has already been made illegal in many countries, and a number of states).

Anyways, I dislike it. It's cheap as hell, so I tried it a couple times, and it just wasn't worth it. I only felt it in my head, and it made me way too paranoid. I've had a number of friends throw up after smoking it as well, which I've read isn't all that uncommon. It made me a bit queasy, personally.

Go big or go home.

its illegal in like 4 states right now. but i just heard about it because springfield is making it illegal to sell and possess now.

if i come across it, im sure ill pick it up. sounds good for one of those nights where we cant get in touch with who we need to. and $15 for 3 grams? yeahh

its illegal in like 4 states right now. but i just heard about it because springfield is making it illegal to sell and possess now.

if i come across it, im sure ill pick it up. sounds good for one of those nights where we cant get in touch with who we need to. and $15 for 3 grams? yeahh

Really not worth it. I've tried it, and to be honest it didn't do shit. Not only that, but the side effects are untested and a lot of kids are figuring out it's side effects the hard way. Strokes, vomiting, passing out, etc.

ok, so i was able to find some today. its not k2, but its the same deal. i only had time to take a couple hits in the parking lot before going to class, but ill be honest- i enjoyed my brief high.

i have absolutely no intentions of doing this repeatedly, especially since i dont expect it to be available much longer. but it was just exciting to be able to roll and smoke what i had just purchased at a convenience store.

I tried it once. It was like smoking the potpourri your grandma keeps in the bathroom.

the side effects are untested and a lot of kids are figuring out it's side effects the hard way. Strokes, vomiting, passing out, etc.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: This is why marijuana should be legalized.

that actually is a pretty legitimate argument. weed is considered a gateway drug, despite being safe, natural, and in many ways beneficial (i watched a film yesterday, let me feel educated for a few). yet unavailability is usually what leads kids to try new things to get high.

i smoked it again about an hour ago, and i realized that both times i smoked it gave me a super focused and motivated high. really wish i didnt need a crappy imitation drug for that effect

so that shit may or may not have given me a seizure. i certainly feel like a horses ass for not listening to everything that said "dont do this shit"

trashed the rest of the bag, and ill never fucking consider doing it again.

yeah. it was an atrocious experience, where i was certain i would either die or have some sort of terrible permanent damage. lost memory/awareness, legs started shaking too much to walk or stand, heart was racing like ive never felt before.

but i was still somehow conscious of everything, and i remember it all. and i remember is wondering how i was so fucking stupid to actually try that shit.

who would have thought smoking chemicals would be bad for you?

When you think about what sort of items you breathe in, eat, drink, handle, etc. on a daily basis, the whole "who'd have thought chemicals are bad for you" thing begins to sound pretty stupid. I'm not defending this shit by any means, but that sort of argument really grinds my gears.

that just reminded me of this total jackass i went to high school with. complete burnout who came to class every day bragging about whatever he got high on the night before. and i just remember one morning hed just finished talking about huffing canned air, and immediately criticized someone for eating mcdonalds saying "i can believe youd put that shit in your body"

I'm not sure what you smoked or what these kids smoke that gives them seizures and shit but some kid at the Fest introduced me to this and I've loved it ever since. Don't get me wrong I still prefer the real thing but while I'm looking for a job it works wonders and is dirt cheap. I definitely wouldn't trust all brands of it though, certainly not something you can pick up at a gas station.

If you can find it try Mr. nice guy it's the absolute best of the stuff that I've tried. It gives me a strong but focused high, I never feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest and it lasts a lot longer than some of the other stuff I've tried. Seriously though I've gone through a lot of brands and I've never had a shitty experience, the worst I've come across is shit that just felt like it was nothing, I may as well have been smoking tobacco.