What is up @ P+P?

So I ordered some vinyl at the P+P webstore a while ago, in january for your information, and I still haven't heard anything about the order shipping or any confirmation.

I mailed P+P a few days ago and I still haven't heard a thing.

What might be a problem is that some of the vinyl I ordered is now OOP, and if they haven't shipped it yet I won't be able to get them.

I also already paid P+P about 50$, I would like some result.

Just to be clear, I am in no way hatin' on this label, I love the music they put out, I'm just a bit unsatisfied at the moment.

Anyone knows what's going on there?

Thanks!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up is that they don't know how to properly time pre-orders. P&P used to have the worst mailorder client ever, District Lines, but stopped using them because they suck so incredibly much. Now that that's solved the only issue is that the plant still hasn't gotten them one of the records in your (and my) order, so they hold up the whole order.

They just need to wait longer before putting stuff up for sale.

Did you contact them directly? I had a PO of MDAM lps that never arrived. Apparently there was a batch lost in the mail essentially as I wasn't the only person. Kevin at P&P was very helpful and replace the records (both were at that time OOP so it must have come from their archive). I'd simply check in with them if it has to do with MDAM. Good Luck.

Sorry to hear it. They set it right with my order over a month ago. Again, they said a whole shipment was lost in the postal service system (there are some awesome records out there somewhere). I'd press the issue politely with them. I know they were getting some really shitty emails in there.

Again, they couldn't have been any easier for me to deal with. I hope this turns around for you.

Good luck.

the Dopamines Preorder really put a sour taste in my mouth with P&P / District lines.

I had Vinny trying to help out but after a couple emails back and forth he stopped responding too. After that, i just canceled my order and bought the record from the band but i also missed out on the 1st pressing because of their shitty service (most of that was District lines fault).

Yes I did contact them directly, also i'm not blamingMDAM but P+P, because this is just weird.

I hope to hear something back, but I know that I'll just order from SRC next time.

Don't order from them either, it'll also take months. Panic records have them in stock and I received mine the same week I ordered.

http://www.panicrecords.net/estore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_10&products_id=275

I've had some communications issues with them over the past several months.

The last two orders through them they either sent the wrong item or didn't send them at all. After several emails on my part with no response and a timeframe of several weeks, both problems were eventually solved and I got what I ordered.

They're nice people and the label puts out great stuff, but I think the customer service process could be sped up considerably.