Portugal. The Man: Satanic Satanist German Repress

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after doing some look up it looks like it will come with Majestic Majesty on 2 lps! it will come in the die cut cover with "very heavy/thick cardboard".

greenhell will be getting "exclusively" 100 copies on blue vinyl..... i dont know if there will be any other colors or if it will be /100 or more.

im definitely going to have to get this release!

its pretty pricey on greenhell, though... 20€. thank god i dont have to pay for shipping, living around cologne finally pays off, haha!

heres where i got all information from. everythings in germany though, so it probably wont help you guys so much...

http://www.greenhell.de/katalog/indie/detail_47887.html?page=1&searchstring=portugal.%20the%20man&bezeichnung=band_album&searchmediatype=-1&listcount=15

http://www.cargo-records.de/de/p3208/id/42427/the_satanic_satanist-ultimate_v.html

OH!!!!!! "The Satanic Satanist - The Ultimate version of" The Satanic Satanist "includes in addition to the regular album," The Majestic Majesty ", which features acoustic versions of 10 of the 11 songs on the album. However, there is the first time on vinyl! The ultimate deluxe version comes in extra thick die-cover, 180 gram double vinyl plus the double-CD. For fans of the volume of this collector's item is essential!

i got that from a website a friend sent me to. its 20 euro. and it comes out on april 15 released by defiance.

ok, forget what i said...... cargo records got it wrong and published wrong information on their side.

i just got off the phone with a guy from defiance records and the repress will be just a nicer version of the normal lp. lp+cd, extra thick cover, 180g. thats it.

:(

So... no MM?

• 4 weeks later...