Angry Birds Rio for Android

Today amazon released some new Marketplace for Android, and for today only they've got the newest Angry Birds game, Angry Birds Rio up for free on their site.

http://www.amazon.com/mobile-apps/b/ref=sa_menu_adr_app1?ie=UTF8&node=2350149011

If anyone with Androids are interested in it. I've got it now and its pretty sweet they definitely improved the game.

As well on the new marketplace they have paid version of Angry Birds, and Angry Birds Seasons each one is .99 and removes the ads and i guess saves your progress on your free version.

got it. although, aside from exclusives like angry birds rio, what's the purpose of the amazon app store?

I'd guess the purpose of it is to sell apps for smartphones and make Amazon money.

I prefer Amazon MP3 to iTunes, and I'm betting I'll end up preferring Amazon's app store to Apple's, too.

got it. although, aside from exclusives like angry birds rio, what's the purpose of the amazon app store?

I'd guess the purpose of it is to sell apps for smartphones and make Amazon money.

I prefer Amazon MP3 to iTunes, and I'm betting I'll end up preferring Amazon's app store to Apple's, too.

is it for iphone, too? or just android?

Well if you have an Apple device, Amazon's app store isn't going to be of any use to you.

(Your confusion is probably one of the reasons Apple has filed suit against Amazon to get them to change the name. That, and they have the term trademarked.)

Well if you have an Apple device, Amazon's app store isn't going to be of any use to you.

(Your confusion is probably one of the reasons Apple has filed suit against Amazon to get them to change the name. That, and they have the term trademarked.)

No confusion here. I have an Evo. This store will be very useful. I also have an iPad, so I also use the iTunes store.