dank ass buds

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone care to give me advise on a vaporizer? im not looking to spend more than 200 or so at the moment.

Cheap/quick/easy ($40ish plus $4 whenever an iron goes bad):

Soldering iron and an appropriately sized whip (glass piece w/tube that is used with a "box style" unit...which is basically just a soldering iron element in a box with a knob)

Economical ($120-$140ish):

Ceramic core heat gun w/adjustable temperature and a whip. The gun will usually have adapters to step the nozzle size down.

Baller ($500+):

Volcano I guess... ???

so i'm trying to get this new job banquet serving at a hotel.

made it through 2 interviews that went great, then they sent me for a drug test.

=(.

i drank two bottles of cleansing drink shit, cost me about $30.

took the test two days ago and they haven't called me.

makes me all nervous and stuff because i really want the job, and i don't want to have wasted my money on nothing.

even if pot did show up, it's the only drug in my system besides alcohol.

if i was an employer i'd just be happy to see that theres no cocaine, heroin or pills in my system.

but i'm affraid not everyone thinks like i do.

a good friend of mine just started a cannabis hiatus and is letting me use his vape... i just need to go back to my home town and pick it up! :D

• 2 weeks later...
that iolite pictured is good, IMO

I have a volcano and it is the best thing ive ever owner. I had had a 9mm roor and a lux in the past as well. Volacano is super expensive but well worth it if you afford to splurge plus its real durable, they dont break and have a couple year warranty if they do

still haven't gotten a call back from that job.

i fear the worst.

bummer dude and yeah not all people think the same way. i actually am wondering what the fuck im doing on this thread and also why am i on it at work! not that i have anything to worry about because it has been a few years since i smoked stopped after college (and only smoked a handful of times anyway)

yeah in my profession people think it is like the devil. my dad is just disgusted by it (same profession as me). people are really linear thinking and only think that it is bad and a bad sign at irresponsibility, illegal activities, doing the wrong thing, etc etc. it and all drugs have a really negative outlook to some people. not sure why it just does. maybe bad experience when younger or had friends go to drugs in the 70s 80s (when most of our employers went to school) and just always hated the stuff. idk corporate america just gives it all a negative connotation.

i could have probably typed all that up better and more literate but just was typing. anyway you get the point.

good luck on that job and hopefully you wont have to keep looking. typically after the interviews and everything id wait a solid week and then give them a call. let em know you are hungry for a job and just need to know as you have other places to look etc etc. sometimes a little forwardness and initiative looks good and not cocky or rude. can show that maybe your character is not that of a lazy person, or someone who is gonna flake, etc etc (i dont even know you so who knows your character anyway lol)

good luck