Sorry VC (Off! 7"s) + Live 7" info

think i found the answer on the myspace page. ordered.

OFF!

"Compared to What?"

b/w "Rotten Apple" 7":

Southern Lord is very honored to be asked to release the very latest recordings by OFF! The two songs were cranked out this last February with the urgent intention of recording (and releasing) something special for their 1st ever US tour alongside Trash Talk. "Compared to What" features original music by OFF! with the lyrics written by Eugene McDaniels and later recorded and made famous by Les McCann (along w/ Eddie Harris ) and Roberta Flack. "Rotten Apple" is a 60s' garage rock stormer by a band called ID interpreted with a venomous, ultra- bruising stomp that effectively breathes vigor into the jam. Both the tour version (Vans Shoe blue vinyl) and LA Riots cover (Red vinyl) version are available. Riot/Burn cover = $5.50 each //Vans Tour Cover = $6 each.

good news, dudes.

Both covers available at southern lord.

http://www.southernlord.com/store.php

Thanks so much man! +1 for you. Ordered in a heartbeat. I think we're all getting red for the regular cover as colored versions are usually exclusive through SL mail order. I love SL and have dealt with them numerous times and that's how it worked every time. My local shop has the black version coming in for RSD.

Thanks so much man! +1 for you. Ordered in a heartbeat. I think we're all getting red for the regular cover as colored versions are usually exclusive through SL mail order. I love SL and have dealt with them numerous times and that's how it worked every time. My local shop has the black version coming in for RSD.

all this off! stuff is confusing me. I thought live @ generation records was going to be the RSD 7" but they already sold some on tour. Shopradiocast has the release date for compared to what as April 26th. Oh well, i've got them all coming so i'm happy.

all this off! stuff is confusing me. I thought live @ generation records was going to be the RSD 7" but they already sold some on tour. Shopradiocast has the release date for compared to what as April 26th. Oh well, i've got them all coming so i'm happy.

It's a bit confusing to me too. The Live at Generation is supposedly a for sure RSD release (yet has been sold on some tour dates as well) but my shop also said they will be getting the black Compared to What for RSD as well. I think Compared to What on black is just a regular release but since it comes out around the same time as RSD, shops (and places online) are kinda hyping it for RSD.