PO - Man Overboard The Human Highlight Reel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, it wasn't supposed to go live until noon. I woke up at 8:30 and saw that their wordpress had jumped the gun and posted it before it was supposed to, so I put it up until their manager woke up to take it down. It'll be up at Noon along with Seahaven, Daylight, and Wonder Years pre orders. Last of the Fireworks pre orders are getting sent out today.

Sorry guys, it wasn't supposed to go live until noon. I woke up at 8:30 and saw that their wordpress had jumped the gun and posted it before it was supposed to, so I put it up until their manager woke up to take it down. It'll be up at Noon along with Seahaven, Daylight, and Wonder Years pre orders. Last of the Fireworks pre orders are getting sent out today.

SEAHAVEN. That is all.

SEAHAVEN

That's what I'm sayin

So will the order I already placed for man overboard go through?

So will the order I already placed for man overboard go through?

Yeah definitely.

Ah man, i was hoping that the Wonder Years would be available sooner so i could pick it up at the show a week from friday. Oh well, i will definitely preorder

Ok...just spent waaaayyy too much money at RFC...you guys really know how to hook people with The Upsides 4 pack....goddamn

Any way I can get an upsides test press for being such an awesome customer...haha

I really like having prices as cheap as possible. You better believe if you're buying four of the same LP you're gonna get a pretty good discount!

And since the test presses have existed since last year we don't really have any more to go around, sorry :(