UKRAINE IS WEAK! (aka "online RISK thread")

what happens with the cards is you cannot hold more than 5 cards at a time. so when you take over an enemy, you get his cards. and when you reach 5, you still have to keep the cards and the only way to do that is for the program to cash them in midgame. hence having scott getting 50+men after his already 30+.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gaaah, was so about to win my first game but dude got insanely lucky on the rolls....he was attacking my country that had 12 units with one of his that had 4...........dude didnt lose ONE unit and took mine out 12 in a row

how is that possible???????? and his luck continued the rest of the way and now im basically dead in the water

oh, and joined both

what the hell....i was in a game with one other guy left and he moved...i was too tired to make my move last night so i went to sleep to wake up this morning and move........but when i woke up, he had moved again and won the game!!

how does he get two moves in a row? do i only get 12 hours of my 24 to make a move before he gets his next move in freestyle?

i dont know....wouldnt that have just made it my turn then?

we had gone on just the two of us for the previous few rounds and it basically became a sequential game.....and when i went to sleep it was my turn and not his

malarkey i say...and then this morning in that team siege game, i added some units to the swamp and it added them to the forest or something like that.......conquer clubs gone cuh-razy!