UKRAINE IS WEAK! (aka "online RISK thread")

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's more suspense and adventure in freestyle games, though -- I played one in a World 2.1 game where I went first in the turn then spent the next 30 or so minutes re-fortifying different countries in N./S. America (all of which I controlled at the time) to fend off four or so other players at the same time. It was as thrilling as this game can be, I think.

• 1 month later...
I can't, I'm in 4 games now.

I've found that I mostly enjoy games without cards now, but not many other people do. They require more strategy, in my opinion, as you don't just attack for the sake of attacking, you have to keep your borders controlled because you don't get massive reinforcements.

Ha, I've totally gone the opposite route and pretty much exclusively play escalating cards and unlimited fortifications. I'm on a hot streak now, too -- I'm officially a lieutenant now after the game I won last night. Woohoo!

I don't generally care what I play, I just play anything thats not with fog of war. i'm not really a fan, but i'll play with that every now and then. is there a part on the site that tells you the ranking structure? I've been at corporal for awhile now, wondering when i'll get my next upgrade!

• 6 months later...