HANK III look and see! Just got.....

psychoriley

Well I see "Record Store Day" did its job - looking on Ebay, I see a bunch of faggots hit up all the stores in their radius and now is flipping it not a day later for ridiculous prices....

I couldn't believe this one. Whoever did this flip roughly tripled their investment. Whatever a person may think about flipping, this is one I consider to be jaw-dropping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HANK-III-3-Record-St....ite m43a68b8493

hey guys if anyone can snag me the risin outlaw. rebel within, and damn right that's be awesome..

Just ordered a Straight to hell from Reckless....Hopefully it won't get cancelled. I heard last year they had a lot of cancels with leftover RSD. They have all 3 Hanks on website.

Did you end up actually getting ahold of this off reckless?

hey guys if anyone can snag me the risin outlaw. rebel within, and damn right that's be awesome..

I saw a copy of Rebel Within at a local store today. The shitty thing is that I live in Ontario, Canada though and there's 13% tax and Canada Post bends us over for shipping. I could get it for you for cost + shipping, but that would be $50.00. You should definitely be able to find it cheaper than that.

havent heard from reckless yet either....i will call them tomorrow..i placed an order with twist &Shout in denveralso,never heard from them called today and they had the Lovesick, broke i was looking for....but Erik said his computer crashed and he wasnt really going through orders because they are out of most stuff...but he looked and proccesed my order right away then...got shut out on the VU 7 stillthough

i got the same email from Reckless yesterday ...but they didnt have my hank III..i ordered the first one though....

i did get Lovesick from twist & shout, came yesterday...super quick....and is f'n amazing...the clear black vinyl is so awesome and heavy...makes the cd sound like crap...the cover of Atlantic city sounds so amazing

makes me want the first and 3rd albums even more now