Wanted: Glassjaw

mossy

EDIT:So Ive given up on the pink chariot and now am on to better things...Now Im looking for Glassjaw's W&T on black and all the 7"s except Stars (Not gonna keep my hopes up on 'junkies) Not really looking to spend an arm or a leg though so if anyone thas has an extra or two and can help, hit me up with a pm

Im looking for Glassjaw's ... 'all good junkies ... Not really looking to spend an arm or a leg

Good luck with this. Genuinely. Not aiming to sound facetious, but your best bet is finding a Glassjaw fan who desperately needs a new kidney.

I wish you the best of luck with your hunt. I'd like to help you out, but alas. I'll keep an eye out for these and bump your thread, at the very least.

May be worth a shot. I expect that a trade will work best, to be honest. Paying straight cash for that 7" would be brutal. I really don't foresee you having to spend too much, though, outside of AGJGTH. Even after the smoke has settled from the Glassjaw 7" craze, it still seems to fetch a disgusting amount of cash on eBay. Hopefully someone gives you a generous break. Just keep digging and searching - you're bound to find it at a price you can afford.

And have you skimmed the Worship & Tribute thread as of late? I haven't kept up with the last few pages, but I recall a lot of people offering to sell extra black copies at face value. Could be worth a glance.

May be worth a shot. I expect that a trade will work best, to be honest. Paying straight cash for that 7" would be brutal. I really don't foresee you having to spend too much, though, outside of AGJGTH. Even after the smoke has settled from the Glassjaw 7" craze, it still seems to fetch a disgusting amount of cash on eBay. Hopefully someone gives you a generous break. Just keep digging and searching - you're bound to find it at a price you can afford.

And have you skimmed the Worship & Tribute thread as of late? I haven't kept up with the last few pages, but I recall a lot of people offering to sell extra black copies at face value. Could be worth a glance.

Ya I hear ya. I really dont wanna sling alot of $$ but then again I dont really have anything thats even worth trading for these. Its insane what these are going for! But again, appreciate it man and im gonna keep looking..

I have one extra Stars 7" and a extra Lennon 7". Do you have anything for trade?

Honestly man, I got nothing that would even be worth to trade for. If theres certain things your looking for I can look around for em at stores around here to buy and trade. But other than that I got some cash.

Actually, I know I have a double of one of the singles. I think it's Natural Born Farmer, but don't quote me on that. A mint copy that I was saving for trading - if I can find it, I'll gladly sell it to you at face value.

If you could hook me up with that man, that would be awesome! Just let me know if you ever find it and id gladly buy it

or just get into this: http://cgi.ebay.com/GlassJAw-Lot-7-Vinyl-LP-Stars-Junkies-Worship-Silence-/150596972941?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item231047718d.&afsrc=1#ht_560wt_1096

i am just kidding. the 7" hype is dying down pretty quick and you should be able to do it without selling body parts. or giving this ebay boner money.

Im not sure if this helps or makes me look like a douche, but I have a second copy of Junkies but Im holding on to it for an ideal trade. Feel free to make an offer though.

Right now Im looking to swap it for some other items that are rqually rare/expensive a la Deftones S/T or Saturday Night Wrist, QOTSA- Songs For The Deaf, Faith No More- Album Of The Year and the like. I also dont have the Deftones Cover album yet or any versions of Worship and Tribute.

Good luck man

or just get into this: http://cgi.ebay.com/GlassJAw-Lot-7-Vinyl-LP-Stars-Junkies-Worship-Silence-/150596972941?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item231047718d.&afsrc=1#ht_560wt_1096

i am just kidding. the 7" hype is dying down pretty quick and you should be able to do it without selling body parts. or giving this ebay boner money.

haha, $800?

what a fucking goober

haha, $800?

what a fucking goober

i love glassjaw but not that much...