RIP Poly Styrene

i wasn't cool enough to know that this was a person.

i wondered why you would call http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polystyrene 'beautiful', but people are weird. so i googled it, and found that people aren't quite so weird afterall.

or, they are, but just not in this instance.

i wasn't cool enough to know that this was a person.

i wondered why you would call http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polystyrene 'beautiful', but people are weird. so i googled it, and found that people aren't quite so weird afterall.

or, they are, but just not in this instance.

Apparently you're not alone. I don't know why this post was moved to Everything Else considering that it does have something to do with music---especially when you consider how influential X-Ray Spex was and how Germ Free Adolescents still holds up.

Germ Free Adolescents is one of the the greatest punk records of all time. Art-I-Ficial!!!!

I wish they had kept making music the first time around, the re-grouped band that came around years later just didn't have that same hunger and ingenuity that comes from being on the front-end of creating something new. They'd already influenced a new generation by that point.

Poly was a punk legend R.I.P.