All Pigs Must Die

They did press the S/T record on vinyl and I'm sure you can track it down. Deathwish and ShirtsAndDestroy look to be sold out but those are the only places I checked. I believe the pressing info was 150 on a clear/smoke and 850 on 180G black but that's off the top of my head so I may be a little off. Good luck!

They did press the S/T record on vinyl and I'm sure you can track it down. Deathwish and ShirtsAndDestroy look to be sold out but those are the only places I checked. I believe the pressing info was 150 on a clear/smoke and 850 on 180G black but that's off the top of my head so I may be a little off. Good luck!

i thought it was 150 on red and 850 on black? but i'm not positive about that

i thought it was 150 on red and 850 on black? but i'm not positive about that

Definitely 150 on clear with black smoke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...