No Sleep Records Subscription 2011 Thread

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they did. no sleep tweeted it and posted that it was going to close a week before with a specific date it would close. there was a reminder or 2, too.

i dont have twitter, and where was it posted? i must've just missed it apparently

http://nosleeprecords.tumblr.com/post/4723653849/last-chance-for-subscription-tiers-plus-no-sleep-cult

right?! what's better than records? records and a cup of coffe.

I don't even drink coffee..haha..so in my case it would be records and code red mountain dew in a no sleep coffee cup...

hahaha that white coffee cup is gonna look tie dye in NO time. ;-) you know it's never too late to start drinking coffee. mmmmm

I don't even drink coffee..haha..so in my case it would be records and code red mountain dew in a no sleep coffee cup...

hahaha that white coffee cup is gonna look tie dye in NO time. ;-) you know it's never too late to start drinking coffee. mmmmm

Maybe when I finally get a job as a teacher. I think coffee is almost a requirement for educators everywhere...

We will see...

Maybe when I finally get a job as a teacher. I think coffee is almost a requirement for educators everywhere...

We will see...

it is a requirement. i am living proof. i teach kindergarten and need so much coffee to keep up. what are you looking at?

We will see...

it is a requirement. i am living proof. i teach kindergarten and need so much coffee to keep up. what are you looking at?

My fiance and I are both integrated language arts majors, which is basically 7-12th grade english teachers. We are about 2 years out from getting our degrees, just got accepted into the teaching program at KSU and start our core classes next semester...can't wait to finally be done...feels like it is taking forever, how long have you been teaching?

this is my first year. i did my undergrad in english, and was accepted into an 18-month urban teacher residency graduate program for elementary ed. i wrap up in june, then i fly solo. it's really exciting, but these next 2 months are unbelievably stressful. good luck! you're going to love it.

this is my first year. i did my undergrad in english, and was accepted into an 18-month urban teacher residency graduate program for elementary ed. i wrap up in june, then i fly solo. it's really exciting, but these next 2 months are unbelievably stressful. good luck! you're going to love it.

Thats awesome, good luck to you too..I honestly can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hahahaha still so backlogged though! only b+c, former thieves, and ld/koji! and where's my mug?! ok, no, i'm psyched, really, but i hope the next one comes sooner than 3 months from now.

Don't forget Wharf Rats should be in there too! Maybe just maybe we'll get lucky and get Wonder Years early. I doubt it though.