No Sleep Records Subscription 2011 Thread

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get my mug. I also thought we were going to get the original jackets. I also don't like how we are getting the least popular color variant. I strongly believe that the Tier customers should have had the Sunfire variant of the Balance record. I mean, we did fork over like 3 bills. We deserve it. Maybe, I'm just being a hater. I still loved getting the package today though. The shirt RULES! Came just in time for the Title Fight / Touche Amore show. Ok, I'm done.

i had tweeted chris about the variants, and i could have sworn he said that subscribers would get the rarest variant. that's a bummer. so far, i'm not really thrilled with this subscription. it took like 3 months to get the first package and it doesn't even include all of their releases to date.

I messaged Chris about the variants as well, but he stated that we would basically be getting the leftovers. Whatever variant didn't sell out first. I think this only applies to the variants that are the B&C were set up. Because they were all /500, we were just given the leftovers, because technically, there was no 'rare variant' they were all pressed equally. Make sense? Still lame though. We should have gotten the most popular variant. I don't think that's too much to ask for. And my B&C was in white. I'll post pics tomorrow. I'm tired.

This is all I got in my first package, with the acception of the No Sleep shirt, which is pretty sick. All of these are marked 22/30, as seen above. I'll keep this thread updated with more expected shipments coming in through the year. And most importantly, I'll post up pics as soon as that coffee mug arrives.